1995 5 star ponies

Tattoogod

Reaction score
i have the 95 ponie wheels and there this tan stain .looks like it came from the center and spread from there.thin brown lines..i dont wanna use anything that will harm the clear coat.any ideas? thanks

ALITL8

Reaction score
Flitz Metal Polish and Fiberglass Restorer... trust me it works!

i bought these wheels used
gt01-25_3.jpg

gt01-25_5.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
ok i just bought some off ebay. ill take before and after shot of my wheel. hope it works

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
is this stuff antthing like autosol? ive used that way long time ago on everything.from plastic,metal,whatever.and it always came through for me,.im thinking about trying this flitz stuff on the tar on my tire wells.just to see if it makes the paint blurry or not.but this brown streaks are driving me crazy lol..and hopefully its brings my stainless exhaust pipes back to life. ;D

ALITL8

Reaction score
Tattoogod said:
is this stuff antthing like autosol? ive used that way long time ago on everything.from plastic,metal,whatever.and it always came through for me,.im thinking about trying this flitz stuff on the tar on my tire wells.just to see if it makes the paint blurry or not.but this brown streaks are driving me crazy lol..and hopefully its brings my stainless exhaust pipes back to life. ;D

i'm positive you'll be very pleased with Flitz and yea it will do amazing things to your pipes ;D

like Matt said... be sure to post some pics :thumb:

edit: it will pull the tar off too and wont leave the paint blurry

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
still haven't gotten it yet.the holidays mess up mail svc's.should be in this week.ill for sure let you all know how it works.

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
ok i just got and tried it real quick :eek:.took the stains away like magic where anything else ive tried has failed to even phase it just a little..ill try and get pics tonight.but i will tell you it did nothing to the paint exccept for leave a little bit of haze.i waxed it back .and tada.but the hard water spots are still there..i tried it on my yellowing headlights.well they are good now.not perfect but better.overall id give FLITZ :thumb: :thumb:two big thumbs up

ALITL8

Reaction score
thats really weird because when i was first introduced to it i used it to polish out oxidation on a test vehicle. i dont recommend that only because it can get hard to work with. i use it around the engine bay, on wheels and to remove tough stains, tar, etc on smooth surfaces. sometimes it takes more than one application to do the job and the more you buff on it the shinier it will get, especially on metal ;)

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
i noticed that on my pipes.i can see myself in the factory pipes..oh yeah also i cleaned my stainless steel microwave.and boom it looks new again.i have to hide this stuff from the wife ;D

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
haha nice man! Ive been meaning to get just a bit to try it the only guy I found that will ship to Canada only has the big containers and I cant afford one yet and I dont wanna buy that much, just enough for my intake...

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tattoogod said:
i noticed that on my pipes.i can see myself in the factory pipes..oh yeah also i cleaned my stainless steel microwave.and boom it looks new again.i have to hide this stuff from the wife ;D

I lol'd ;D

I might try this Flitz stuff

Jeremy

ALITL8

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
haha nice man! Ive been meaning to get just a bit to try it the only guy I found that will ship to Canada only has the big containers and I cant afford one yet and I dont wanna buy that much, just enough for my intake...

Matt, spend the bucks for the big can, you WILL be satisfied and you'll find all kinds of uses for it. it can be used to clean guns, anything fiberglass, anything metal, hell any smooth surface. FLITZ "is" the shit, im starting to wish i still sold the stuff ???

Tatoogod, turn the ole lady lose with that stuff, everything in the house will be blingin!!! jewelry, faucets, stainless steel sinks, etc... remember, a little goes a long way ;)

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
it says the paste is more concentrated than the liquid.I'm most definitely going to buy the can next time.it also says that the paste will hold a shine longer.if i knew that id bought the can to start with. oh yeah the woman named Nancy i bought it from sent me a small 10gram tube for it being late for free..great person..it also came with a microfiber cloth..so in all i got a 50 gram tube and a 10 gram tube and a microfiber cloth for 13.88 w/shipping..not bad i don't think :dunno: well i know it was worth more than that to me for just taking the stains out of my wheels. and NOTHING else Ive tried has even touched it.and i have alot of stuff in the garage.you all know what i mean :D

ALITL8

Reaction score
Tattoogod said:
oh yeah the woman named Nancy i bought it from sent me a small 10gram tube for it being late for free..great person.

hey, you should send the small tube to Matt... he needs it!!!

i think i bought my last 2lb can from Nancy as well, was her store name "FlitzBay" by any chance? i used to be a big mother's fan but Flitz blew it completely away just in "ease of use". ive also tried several others, you know the routine; you own a detail business so everyone and their brother wants to sell you some fantastic product because its the best stuff to hit the market in 25 yrs :blah2:

Flitz really is one of those fantastic products... you'd be hard pressed to find a better polish :thumb:

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
the small tube is already gone or i would..and yes its flitzbay.. sorry Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah