***1995 Ford Mustang GT, Low miles TONS of parts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAFENATU

Reaction score
I am asking $5500.00 OBO, no low balling, there is A LOT of money into this car.

The ONLY reason I am selling this car for this cheap of a price is that my wife and I had twin babies in April. She recently lost her job and we are desperate for cash, nothing more, nothing less. I need this car gone by October 22nd as I have a big loan that HAS to be paid. This car has in or around $10,000 in parts alone. There are a few issues with the car, nothing serious though. The heater core needs replacing but I have a brand new heater core and hoses that come with the purchase as well as the original taillights, original panel intake with a clean K&N filter. The car also needs front tires and an alignment. I also have 15 quarts of Royal Purple 5-30W oil and a new Ford FL1A oil filter. I am sure I have more as well but that is all I can think of. This is the deal of a life time and have no choice but to let it go, my family has to come first.
I am located in Medford, NJ (South Jersey about 20 min from Philly)

1995 Ford Mustang GT - 76,544 ORIGINAL miles. This car came from California and has ZERO rust on it, I have the original window sticker.

Deep Forrest Green/Grey leather interior

Built on December 14th, 1994 - 1/226 made.

ENGINE:

- UPR cold air intake
- Pro-M 75mm MAF
- Ford Racing 65mm Throttle Body
- Ford Racing 65mm Throttle Body Adapter
- Ford Racing GT40 Tubular Intake ***Lower is Extrude Hone ported
- Ford Racing 1994/1995 SVT Cobra valve covers
- Ford Racing 1.7 Roller Rockers
- Ford Racing 24lb inectors that were 100% flow tested, balanced and matched to within +/- 1.5% of their nominal flow rate (cost extra from Ford Racing)
- Ford Racing ignition wires
- MSD Cap & Rotor
- MSD ignition coil
- Airflow Research 165cc CNC ported cylinder heads 60cc ($1400 Heads)
- Manley Custom Hardened Pushrods
- Crane 2031 Camshaft 214/220 @.050 .513/.529 with a 112 lobe seperation
- 190lph Walbro fuel pump

EXHAUST:

- Ford Racing Stainless Steel Shorty Headers
- Mac Prochamber mid-pipe
- 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Flowmaster original (non-delta flow) 2-chamber catback with 3" tips

SUSPENSION:

- Ford Racing 2003/2004 Cobra front control arms
- Maximum Motorsports K-Member brace
- Ford Racing upper and lower control arms
- Ford Racing 1996-1998 Cobra rear sway bar
- Ford Racing 3.73 gears
- 1999-2004 PBR Dual Piston brake upgrade

TRANSMISSION:

- AOD-E Automatic Transmission

- Rebuilt to take boost/spray
*Alto PowerPak, Alto Red Eagles and Kolene steels for direct and 2nd gear. Alto heavy duty forward and reverse clutches, forward & reverse steels,redlined 2-4 band, Overhaul kit that included Duraprene fiber gastet, front and rear seals, complete bushing kit.

- Ford Racing wide-ratio gear set
* first gear ratio is increased from 2.40 to 2.84 and the second gear ratio is increased from 1.47 to 1.55. High rpm caged needle bearings are added for longer life with less wear and a new heavy duty low inertia reverse clutch assembly is added. Other notable features include a 6000 rpm intermediate one-way clutch a new forward clutch hub with improved lubrication new number 2-9 needle-bearing thrust washers and improved number 5, 7 and 9 support washers.

- Performance Automatic Hardened input/stub shaft

- Hughes Performance 11" torque converter
* Heavy duty one piece hub and anti-balloon plate, heavy duty sprag, silicon spot welded fins in turbine and cover perfect for boost/spray.
- Karl Baumann ReCal Pro AODE Valve Body Shift Kit

- B&M 3 Quart deeper pan

- Tru-Cool Self Regulating 18,000 GVW Transmission Cooler
EXTRAS:

*** Car has a custom sun roof as well as all brand new liner. I have extra liner also if you want it.

*** 1996-1998 Cobra Hood

*** 1994-1998 Cobra Headlights

*** 1996-1998 Tail Light are professionally tinted and polished with sand paper/clear coat and the originals will come with the car as well

*** 1996-1998 Center (cup holder etc) as well as 99+ shifter/bezel

*** White speedo gauges

*** Infinity Reference Speakers in all (6) Mach 460 speakers

*** Ford Racing (not replica) polished bullitt wheels, were only made for 1 year, Rears are wrapped in Nitto N555R drag radials. They have about 3K miles on them and have not been raced with yet.

*** HID 6000K headlights

*** Car was always oil changed with a Ford Motorcraft FL1-A filter and Royal Purple or Castrol Syntec oil

Professionally tuned by Craig Radovich @ Radical Racing in Atco, NJ

He used Diablosport Chipmaster Revolution software.

You can contact me at 856-359-6457 or Call me.

I will be more than happy to send pictures as well.

I work 8a-4p, M-F and you are welcome to text me as well. It might take a few minutes for a reply since I am at work but I will get back to you

726.jpg

537.jpg

168.jpg

109.jpg

987.jpg

331.jpg

301.jpg

859.jpg

38.jpg

220.jpg

162.jpg

and a small idle video:

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/slo94gt/Mobile Uploads/?action=view&current=653.mp4

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm guessing it would probably make around 300rwhp.
Thats a great price for that car, GLWS

Car is gone, he traded it for a nice regal GS

What kind of power did it make?

Pictures of the AFRs?

it made somEwhere around 270ish trhu a built auto, all this car needed was a nice Vortech and will smoke just about every car out on the street ..

IM SAD HIS CAR IS GONE. :'(

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
glad to hear you got rid of it, hope everything works out for you and the wife. I live in Burlington and work in Cherry Hill, love seeing local guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online