1995 mustang build up :D

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
No big updates, installed a few more small interior parts installed. Wired a toggle switch for my DVD deck (to bypass the ebrake safety) I used a second fog light switch and eliminated the coin holder thing in the console. Also scraped some of the gunk off of the rear end, sprayed it with oven cleaner and took it to the car wash.

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
She cleaned up nice, ingot it painted tonight finally. In will post pics of it installed on the weekend,

Reaction score
Dang'd ol' California people....yall suck! Always gots the good stuff

Yeah but that's about it. Good stuff, nice cars, nice weather, nice (sometimes) women, but other than that (so basically when it comes to (race)cars) other states are better. Being in CA my whole life is nice but I'd rather live elsewhere which is why I'm moving to Oregon. Similar to Cali but much more beautiful. I can only imagine what it's like in Canada excluding the freezing to death part (as you can tell I'm not used to the deathly cold temperatures that you call normal Ontario people)

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Small update. I got the rear end installed with the new lowering springs, new boxed LCA's, painted stock UCA's

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Painted my filler neck and beacket at work today, but i forgot to take pictures, I will take some tomorrow. Bought a new fuel tank and filler neck grommet today, hoping to install the I'll fuel system after work on Saturday.

.com/user/1986stangfan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpswhmr5onc.jpg.html]
image_zpswhmr5onc.jpg
[/URL]

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Or possible beginning. ....

The donor doesnt look bad. Are you going to hang on to it?

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
No major updates, sandblasted and painted some more parts. I'm waiting in a couple of parts before I can make any real progress. I am planning to drop the headers if to be ceramic coated in the next day or so. Then it's on to the engine, going to open it up and inspect, if everything looks good planning to swap the cam, gt40 heads and intake and drop it in. The goal is to have the car finished for Father's Day. It's going to be a tight squeeze ecauseni am working two job at the moment.

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
I managed to get the fuel system installed today. I made a neoprene mat for the top of the fuel tank to help reduce the resonant noise from the fuel pump.

Also so got the dog bone, rear seat bar, wiper motor and various other little bits installed. [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]u[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Waiting on parts to get back from being sandblasted. My wife surprised me last week and told me that she had save money for me to order my rims. Unfortunately the finish I wanted (black platinum) was discontinued. So I settled for platinum. I wanted ccw classics but ended up going with xxr531's. My wife is amazing I love her more every single day (make fun all you want)

Can't wait for the rims to arrive.

Plan an for the weekend is to freshen up the engine bay with a coat of paint, pull the engine and harness out of the donor and he it prepped for install next week. Clean and paint he transmission and bell housing, and then sit and refresh the tracking page for my rims lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online