1995 mustang build up :D

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Well... Had a fun night. Came home from a long day of work and planned to get the car fired up. I was super excited and finished up the final checks, put fuel in the tank and turned the ignition on. No fuel pump noise, get out and check all of the fuses, visible wiring, relays, inertia switch etc. hop back in... Nothing... Now I'm kind of annoyed and start really wanting to get this thing running. Pull the carpet out of the trunk and pull the loom off I the wiring, Boom cut wire, someone had spliced a wire at some point and it was never re connected. Went to the donor car and pulled the harness out, fired right up.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Awesome job! Sounds like it was running really smooth. Im glad its almost to the point of being ready to drive so all that hard work will pay off.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Great job! I am impressed! You don't mess around...just get 'er done! Congrats & many happy miles!!

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Took the stock GT spoiler off of the black donor and threw it on the yellow car today just to fill the holes in the deck lid. Actually looks better than I expected. u

Magic

Reaction score
Nice to see that car get another lease on life.
The black GT wing looks nice. Needs an S281 or even a T1!!

Mustanger

Reaction score
That looks great! I even like the Black Wing because it matches the Black tail lights...So glad you are up & running! You did the work now enjoy the fruits!

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Lowered the rear end down an inch today. I think I may raise the front up 1/2" or so as I'm afraid to rip my fenders off. What does everyone think?

OP
OP
1994stangfan

1994stangfan

Reaction score
I always forget to close my hood before I take pictures :(

i havent driven it on it in the road yet, but I am extremely nervous that the tires will hit the fenders. They are 265/40/18 on the front anyone running that size sitting this low?

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Does it clear turning the wheel? How bout when you press down on each corner? If you have good shocks you should be good man just dodge pot holes. I wouldnt touch it myself that looks....as Frankie said tits legit. Love this car. That chrome yellow is sharp bud. Hey i didnt see did you ever do h/c/i before you put the motor in?

Reaction score
Does it clear turning the wheel? How bout when you press down on each corner? If you have good shocks you should be good man just dodge pot holes. I wouldnt touch it myself that looks....as Frankie said tits legit. Love this car. That chrome yellow is sharp bud. Hey i didnt see did you ever do h/c/i before you put the motor in?

the chosen one has spoken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online