For Sale 1995 Mustang GTS HPDE/TT/Track day car

ba#97

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 1995 Mustang GTS. Needs to go sadly. This car has recently had a NASA/SCCA legal cage installed with driver and passenger NASCAR bars and foot well protection. I used the car for HPDE, normal track day, autocross use. Car is not registered for street use. It handles very well and is a blast to drive. Sadly, I am being stationed in Korea and I don't have the time to run it prior to leaving so I'd like it to go to a good home to be used how its meant to be. Cat does have a blown heasd gasket right now. Car would make a great cmc, ai or TT car with a few final touches. Or just keep it as a fun affordable track day toy.

What's included,

Chassis
- NASA/SCCA legal cage by Mad Hamster race fabrication out of Placerville, Ca
- Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors (welded)
- welded jacking rails for easier jacking. Welded to pinch welds on both sides.

Suspension
-MM coilovers front& rear w/koni SA struts and shocks
-375# front spring rate
-250# rear spring rate
-MM tubular front control arms
-MM c/c plates
-MM solid steering rack bushings
-UPR upper and lower rear control arms

Drivetrain
- Ford racing aluminum driveshaft
- Ford racing 3:73 rear gear
- Torsen T-2 limited slip differential
- Steeds tri-ax short throw shifter
- mostly stock 302, e303 cam, svo upper and lower intake, msd distributor, msd coil, Mac headers and off road x pipe. Car has blown head gasket right now that will need to be fixed prior to running. Mishimoto radiator and fan, canton overflow tank. Bbk 65mm throttle body and bbk CAI.

Safety
- Momo starts seats driver and passenger side. Both on stock manual rails.
- G-Force 5 point racing harnesses
- Momo steering hub
- Sparco Boss 302s steering wheel
- ARP 3in extended studs on rear with separate studs to be installed on front
- roll bar padding installed

Brakes/wheels/tires
- cobra brakes front and rear from 1995 Mustang Cobra.
- powerslot rotors front and rear.
- MM stainless steel lines front and rear
- Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5in wheels +27 offset with custom hub/wheel centric spacers. No rubbing issues.
- 285/35-18 hankook ventus rs-3's with two track days on them. One of which was a shakedown and car was not pushed hard.

There are some extra pieces sitting around too

Pics-

I may be forgetting a lot but I can answer any questions you have. Willing to take offers. Asking $6000obo. Car is located in Antelope, Ca. Sacramento area. Name is Ian. Call or text at 727-237-6898. That is my preferred method of contact. Can also email me at sergeantibrand@gmail. Thank you.

RichV

Reaction score
Wow, if you were closer I'd write you a check just for the parts and tub alone.

This is a steal. I paid $2000 for a beat up 94 GT, cage was another $2500, and then you start putting on track ready parts like cooling system, brakes, engine mods, and suspension/chassis.

I hope this car finds a good home!!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I'd scoop it up if I had 6k sitting in savings. Sadly, I don't have quite that much. Great price, definitely priced to move. Would love to throw my extra 2v in it

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Sad to see the car go, looks great Ian. Disappointed we never got to hit the track together.

$6000 is a freaking steal, if I weren't already balls deep in a new build I would swoop it up. I'll mention it to a couple friends and see if anyone's interested.

Have you posted it on CA fords?

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
make me offers peeps! I'm willing to work around anything reasonable.....willing to ship as well rich just fyi. for all the help you've given me in tips I'm sure I could help with the shipping cost. it's definitely been an amazing car for me, this and the cobra were a blast but I need to move in a different direction here. i'm waiting a little bit before I decide to part it out but not against that idea either. rich hit me up if you want to meet in the middle or something. colorado isn't too terrible of a distance....I don't think. lol. pox I will still be out to the track when I get back, guaranteed it. the wheels will more than likely be very different though. have a few plans in the books as of now.

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
Sad to see the car go, looks great Ian. Disappointed we never got to hit the track together.

$6000 is a freaking steal, if I weren't already balls deep in a new build I would swoop it up. I'll mention it to a couple friends and see if anyone's interested.

Have you posted it on CA fords?

I have not posted it there. I've mainly focused on these two forums and waiting to get it approved for nasa forums....(pain in the ass it seems) and racing junk. may post it up on Bay area autox too.

RichV

Reaction score
http://socal.drivenasa.com/ also racingjunk.com or camaromustangchallenge.com

I can post it on the NASA national forum if you'd like. With your contact info of course. Or the CMC forums as well. LMK

When do you actually leave for Korea?

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
http://socal.drivenasa.com/ also racingjunk.com or camaromustangchallenge.com

I can post it on the NASA national forum if you'd like. With your contact info of course. Or the CMC forums as well. LMK

When do you actually leave for Korea?

I just finished posting it up on the national site and it got approved. I'm gonna hit racing junk next but if you could post it on the cmc forum that be awesome and appreciated. I leave in march but I need to let the car go sooner rather than later sadly. I'm excited about my plans for when I get back though.

GrumpyBadger

Reaction score
hey all, new guy here.

I'm in Arizona. So registering that car as a driver is actually no problem where I'm at. The trick is getting the money together to get her, but if no one else scoops her up, your goal of late September should be no problem for me. I've just got a truck to sell lol (anyone looking for a 1-ton GMC?)

honestly, this is exactly the kind of Sn95 I'm looking for. And she's already set up in a way, I may have to keep her! :D

I'm not going to lie, I'm debating using a Sn95 as a "donor" for a Factory Five Racing Daytona. I'm looking for scrapped cars, that are dying in the desert, but this one, all the work is already done to everything I require. But... she's also gone beyond that and is ready herself. This is a dream-come-true for me. I'm still about 18months away from getting the house finished up so I would actually have a garage to build my F5R car in. This one, she's all set for NASA and SCCA racing (what I do too). How hard would it be to put a (1) back seat back in her? I have a half-pint and being able to take me, the Lady (CICBadger), and the wee one would be sublime almost to the point of never doing the F5R Cobra, no way to get all three of us in that.

this is a great price for this car. I know it. I hope most others do too. She's been specialized up, but should go to a good home that wants something like this. Have you tried any of the SCCA Solo forums too? I know Arizona has one Azsolo.com, those are the places to put this car up for sale.

good luck with the sale, and if I can get the money situated, I'll give you a call.

Fair winds and following seas Brother, I have three buddies in SK right now, one itching to get home lol (been out there for almost two years)

wmfateam

Reaction score
hey all, new guy here.

I'm in Arizona. So registering that car as a driver is actually no problem where I'm at. The trick is getting the money together to get her, but if no one else scoops her up, your goal of late September should be no problem for me. I've just got a truck to sell lol (anyone looking for a 1-ton GMC?)

honestly, this is exactly the kind of Sn95 I'm looking for. And she's already set up in a way, I may have to keep her! :D

I'm not going to lie, I'm debating using a Sn95 as a "donor" for a Factory Five Racing Daytona. I'm looking for scrapped cars, that are dying in the desert, but this one, all the work is already done to everything I require. But... she's also gone beyond that and is ready herself. This is a dream-come-true for me. I'm still about 18months away from getting the house finished up so I would actually have a garage to build my F5R car in. This one, she's all set for NASA and SCCA racing (what I do too). How hard would it be to put a (1) back seat back in her? I have a half-pint and being able to take me, the Lady (CICBadger), and the wee one would be sublime almost to the point of never doing the F5R Cobra, no way to get all three of us in that.

this is a great price for this car. I know it. I hope most others do too. She's been specialized up, but should go to a good home that wants something like this. Have you tried any of the SCCA Solo forums too? I know Arizona has one Azsolo.com, those are the places to put this car up for sale.

good luck with the sale, and if I can get the money situated, I'll give you a call.

Fair winds and following seas Brother, I have three buddies in SK right now, one itching to get home lol (been out there for almost two years)
Hate to side track the thread, so I will call this a "I have a back seat and seat belts out of my second car if you get this car and I am in AZ" bump.

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
hey all, new guy here.

I appreciate it greatly...I haven't had much luck yet with the sale so if you do scrounge up the money or are interested hit me up. I was just about to come on here and bump it as is with saying I am willing to entertain all reasonable offers. I need this car to go to a good home! So by all means grumpy hit me up if you have any questions or want to work something out!

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
Car only needs a few odds and ends and you can go have some fun in it! Hoping someone that can treat her right and can take her on the track can snatch it up off me. Come on guys!

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
Grumpy,

You would have to do some extensive modifying of the cage to put a backseat in though. I will say that, it has the x bracing from the main hoop to the rear shock towers blocking that section. And because it's fully caged driving it on the street without a helmet could be dangerous without some mods to the cage. For just a track car, its a great platform though. Just making sure that if you're interested you know what all you'd be getting. Hopefully it doesn't deter you though. Sounds like you'd have t on the track in no time, and who knows, you may prove me wrong and have it safely on the street too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.