1995 Mustang GTS in opal frost from Louisiana

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
I just recently picked up this GTS this week and wanted to share.. it's a clean car for its age

heres the mods

Coast High Performance 347 GT kit
Scat cast crank
Scat I beam rods
FPS Forged flat top Pistons
King bearings
balanced 28oz
AFR 185(58cc) Outlaw heads
Comp Cams XE274HR
94-95 Cobra intake(non ported)
Melling standard volume oil pump/non HD shaft
Aftermarket 5qt oil pan
Ebay 3 core aluminum radiator
180 thrmostat
Summit 30lb injectors
155lph fuel pump
Autolite 3924 plugs(gapped .045)
FRPP Plug wires
Professional Products TB
Ebay CAI
Summit 76mm MAF
BBK underdrive pulleys
Summit shorty headers
catless xpipe
Pypes Violator Catback
FRPP 6.27 hardend pushrods, FRPP lifters
Scorpion 1.6 3/8 stud rockers

plans for it are some lowering springs, window tint, some machined fr500 wheels or racestars, flowmaster mufflers, and maybe a cowl hood..Probably take the wing off once i do the rest of the visual mods..may paint or wrap the roof section in black..i mean the side pieces too lol

18403686930_3085e481e9_b.jpg

18564998676_d70e90813c_b.jpg

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
welcome dude...nice starter project...keep us posted on the progress. I am trying to with my car but this process is SLOW going.

OP
OP
flamesarewicked

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
thanks guys and the only reason I been using the Facebook pages is out of conscience Chops.. but in gonna start using the forums more. the only advantage of the Facebook sites is convince and a lot of times ya have a quick response.. half the time is not a supportive or helpful response though.. it's down right now needing a flywheel but ups is bringing me a new one tomorrow.. here is an idle video taken by the guy I bought it from.. it sounds pretty good but I've always preferred the tone of flowmaster.. oh and I live in central Louisiana.. about 45 mins south of Alexandria..

[video=youtube_share;dc1HI18Ut_k]http://youtu.be/dc1HI18Ut_k[/video]

OP
OP
flamesarewicked

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
I know im bringing this thing back up from the dead but, I dont cruise forums like I used to. Here is an update on things. After I bought the Opal GTS..I lowered it, did some exhaust work on it, took the wing and the side stripe off.. found some factory 03 cobra wheels for it and it turned into a pretty sharp looking ride.. I ended up selling the car to a friend of a friend. Dont worry though, I did buy another SN the same day I sold the GTS...

This is what I bought... only had 98K on the clock when I bought it...not bad for a 96 eh lol

26923497323_f34bab1561_b.jpg

The mystic has some long tubes, x pipe, flowmaster catback. springs, CC plates, strut tower brace, strut tower brace, carbon fiber wing, staggered cobras as ya can see... its #1663 of the mystics made in 1996.. the paint is ridiculous expensive.. its like $2000 a gallon..it has 101k on it now and I daily drive it...check out my plate!

WhiteStallion98

Reaction score
So jelly....you should take some more shots post up in the member rides....need more!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.