1995 Mustang GTS in opal frost from Louisiana

OP
OP
flamesarewicked

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
thanks guys.. i just havent been the regular forum hopper as i used to be...the color looks great when its freshly washed up. i picked up some tough up paint for it to fix a couple of spots on it. for 2 whole ounces, it was $30 lol.... its not a paint color thats cheap to keep up. its close to $2k a gallon.. no real plans for it as of now. I did install some spintech side exhaust on it. the car does sit a bit low with the sportline springs already so i may pick it back up. i have a set of stock springs i could put on the rear and some pro kit springs i can put on the front. it wont look as good but with the roads that we have here plus the exhaust hanging low.. it may be the route i need to go with it for now. i recently charged up the A/C since the summer weather is already brutal. indexes in the 105+ range already. it does have tint which helps but with the dark shade of paint and black leather... gots to have air lol..ya can nearly hang meat in it now...

OP
OP
flamesarewicked

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
well it's not nearly as fast for sure since the 95 had a 347 in it.. but this is more comfortable though.. with power windows and locks.. has much better street manners for a daily driver..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.