Want To Buy 1996-1998 Tails

Status
Not open for further replies.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looking for a mint set of 96-98 tails. No aftermarket crap, the real ones off an actual 96-98.. Looking for mint ones, preferably black bezels..

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Looking for a mint set of 96-98 tails. No aftermarket crap, the real ones off an actual 96-98.. Looking for mint ones, preferably black bezels..

I may have the set off my cobra starting as early as friday. I am getting some smoked ones in the mail. They will have satin black bezels. So either A: factory with satin black bezels or B: smoked stock style (maybe OEM not 100% sure) with satin black bezels

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I may have the set off my cobra starting as early as friday. I am getting some smoked ones in the mail. They will have satin black bezels. So either A: factory with satin black bezels or B: smoked stock style (maybe OEM not 100% sure) with satin black bezels

Sounds good. Lemme know. Might snag a set on ebay sooner so no promises. And its 100% oem for me right off a 96-98.. Got "oem" tails from americanmuscle for my birthday from my sister and her bf and they fit like shit.. No smoked lights for me

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
New old stock is one thing, used is another. They're asking about twice what they should be for a set of used domestic tails.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Sounds good. Lemme know. Might snag a set on ebay sooner so no promises. And its 100% oem for me right off a 96-98.. Got "oem" tails from americanmuscle for my birthday from my sister and her bf and they fit like shit.. No smoked lights for me

Yep off a 96 Cobra in good shape still. I'll let you know what I think when they get here on friday. I got them for a good deal with other parts knowing they were tinted but he couldn't remember if they were OEM or a repo version. He said they fit well so I will install them and see what I think and if I like them I will sell my stockers.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
New old stock is one thing, used is another. They're asking about twice what they should be for a set of used domestic tails.
Think I'm better off with New old stock lights. I found one black, others are orange, mystic, red, white lol.
Boooo dont covert!
I love my horiztonals but I like the verticals.. Besides the brake lights are so dim on the horiztonals, sometimes it looks like theres no difference between the park lights and the brake lights. When I got the set for my bday I got the left one in and couldn't get over how bright they were.. I can switch on and off

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Verts with sequentials > horizontals. I'll be hanging onto my horizontals aswell incase I ever feel the need to switch back.
mKAa13W.jpg

They really are brighter too
PPX2Clp.jpg

And I have the raxiom smoked taillights so they're a bit dimmer than stock verts..

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Do it ! lol I still have my stock horizontals chilling somewhere in my garage lol they aren't going anywhere but sequential verticals ftw!

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Y u no smoked lights. They look stock on the car if you didn't know much about mustangs!

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online