1996-1998 trickflow head swap kit and sn95's

Status
Not open for further replies.

myk

Reaction score
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

Well don't keep us all in suspense, how is that blown '03? Are you better equipped to line up with those "street racers" now? As for this thread, it isn't about being helpful or not, rather it's having to face the hard truth of owning a cool car that has some unfortunate short-comings. I sorta' did what you did: went out and bought a faster car rather than dig into my SN95. However, I'll always have a soft spot for this platform so I'm going to make the most of the car and call it a day. So what if it isn't the fastest car? No matter what you drive, there's always someone else faster anyway. Keep us updated on your New-Edge adventures...

joshuaw3

Reaction score
where would a person post about it if you dont mind me askin?

Go to the build ups and projects section here and then you can post pics, talk about everything done to the car, your future plans, etc. Also not that it matters now but wet nitrous systems are considered safer because you add in the fuel with the nitrous so it always has enough fuel versus dry where you could cause the car to run too lean which damages the engine and I asked the guys on latemodelrestoration.com about the trickflow heads for the 96-98 and they said it is a direct fit no kit needed etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online