1996 SVT Cobra Father and Son Build

apsmith49921

Reaction score
I guess my point here is many guys go with the centrifugal setups due to them being affordable, easy to install and reliable. But yes you can go out and spend 2 grand for a questionable turbo kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just an option for the OP lol if he wanted to go turbo that's got pretty much all he needs minus the k member and tuning

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my point here is many guys go with the centrifugal setups due to them being affordable, easy to install and reliable. But yes you can go out and spend 2 grand for a questionable turbo kit

I wish I’d only have $2k in my turbo kit. [emoji38]

My hotside alone is half of that. My coldside will be more than half of that. My turbo alone will be about double that.

Venompower

Reaction score
Turbo’d are great because even if you lock up a turbo you can still drive home, blow a coupler and still drive home. Superchargers depending on the type of you throw a belt your stuck.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Procharger at least you can keep a stock belt and breaker bar in the car, if the belt shreds you can by-pass the Procharger with the stock belt and routing and still drive home.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I went Vortech v3 on mine found it for 2500 and the head unit was new . Came with a Anderson power pipe as well can’t go wrong with a Vortech . Simple and effective

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online