1996 White GT

STNG_96

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Heres a few new pix.




7ad104a8.jpg

7270683b.jpg

b1618500.jpg

3f9175ae.jpg

81d9a254.jpg

809ce50e.jpg

ff8924d9.jpg

fcb7eb45.jpg

NewCarPictures014.jpg

NewCarPictures016.jpg

NewCarPictures018.jpg

NewCarPictures022.jpg

NewCarPictures013.jpg

NewCarPictures012.jpg

NewCarPictures007.jpg

NewCarPictures006.jpg

NewCarPictures005.jpg

NewCarPictures004.jpg

NewCarPictures002.jpg
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
the only thing I see you need is Deep Dish bullitts in the rear, other than that its great. ;)
 

STNG_96

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
the only thing I see you need is Deep Dish bullitts in the rear, other than that its great. ;)

Yes, I agree about the DD's, Im thinkin that when I get some new tires, Ill buy some :)
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
Nice Car. I like it :thumb:

I considered getting that hood a few yrs ago. It looks good on there.
 

STNG_96

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Dalamar said:
Nice Car. I like it :thumb:

I considered getting that hood a few yrs ago. It looks good on there.

Thanks, I just had to get something to make my GT look different from every other sixer on the road.
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
STNG_96 said:
Thanks, I just had to get something to make my GT look different from every other sixer on the road.
I hear that! - the day I decide to get my Roush stuff, I saw 4 white GT's exactly same as mine... :mad:
 

STNG_96

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
NITROUSINJECTED said:
its a really good pic ofo him over the water

Which one?

Thats actually at my house, next time I go home I plan on taking some better shots, because I got a new camera with better quality.
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
STNG_96 said:
NITROUSINJECTED said:
its a really good pic ofo him over the water

Which one?

Thats actually at my house, next time I go home I plan on taking some better shots, because I got a new camera with better quality.

what kind of camera do you guys use?
 

STNG_96

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Well, the camera that took those pix was some off brand 4 megapixel camera, so the quality wasnt that great in some of them. I have a brand new Kodak C340 5 megapixel camera now :boink: It takes amazing pix, cant wait to use it on the car.
 

94gtstang50

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
2,044
Reaction score
0
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but those are some really nice pics. Great looking car and nice visual mods. Love the hood.
 

STNG_96

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
94gtstang50 said:
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but those are some really nice pics. Great looking car and nice visual mods. Love the hood.

sorry for the same thing, but thanks for the compliments
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,567
Messages
1,448,619
Members
13,416
Latest member
Marcmoon

Members online

Top