1997 Mustang GT, Coyote Swap.

ForeverDriven

Reaction score
Here is my supercharged coyote swap!
5spd T45 (poor thing is still holding on somehow), Cervini Stalker kit draped in the newer Deep Impact Blue.

Sadly still has some issues to work out, like a pulsing vibration at higher speed that drives me nuts, but she's perfectly road worthy and fun as hell!DSC00565-Edit.jpgDSC00570-Edit (2).jpgDSC00780.jpgDSC00794.jpgDSC00640.jpgDSC00578.jpg

OP
OP
ForeverDriven

ForeverDriven

Reaction score
Very cool. I’m also trying to solve a pulsating vibration at speeds above 65 in my Coyote swap car. Best of luck.
Let me know if you ever find it. I'm going to rebalance my wheels one more time and after that inspect my tranny mount and get my driveshaft balance checked

OP
OP
ForeverDriven

ForeverDriven

Reaction score
I honestly feel the k-member isn’t squared properly and the driveshaft is out of alignment L to R.
I've heard of the kmember being squared but my car did this long before I touched it. Did it with the stock 4.6 and everything

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Could just be the pinion angle.

I think I've seen a couple of your vids. I remember you saying something about that 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) hot wire for the control pack. Yea, the more you stay with it the more you wind up teaching yourself. Sorta like the direct linear relationship between fucking around & finding out sorta thing.

Good to see another Yote swapped SN95 car out there. Been working away at mine for the better part of 2 years now. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel after a bit of annoying clutch issues. Actually going to take it for a little spin today just in the parking lot. Do some gauge calibrations and all that.

OP
OP
ForeverDriven

ForeverDriven

Reaction score
Could just be the pinion angle.

I think I've seen a couple of your vids. I remember you saying something about that 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) hot wire for the control pack. Yea, the more you stay with it the more you wind up teaching yourself. Sorta like the direct linear relationship between fucking around & finding out sorta thing.

Good to see another Yote swapped SN95 car out there. Been working away at mine for the better part of 2 years now. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel after a bit of annoying clutch issues. Actually going to take it for a little spin today just in the parking lot. Do some gauge calibrations and all that.
Good luck! Gauge calibration boxes are gettin hard to come by, at least when I did mine for my tach and speed.

The weird thing about the vibration is its done it since it was bone stock. During the swap nearly everything came out, save the rear axle. Could be something there, driveshaft, or the transmission mount I should've replaced if I hadn't been going broke

OP
OP
ForeverDriven

ForeverDriven

Reaction score
Does it make noise with the vibration?
No, just the vibration along with any plastic the vibration reaches. (Sometimes damn near the whole car).
Do you normally drive with no hood or??
Yup! Couldn't do much to get the hood to fit cheaply. Cops don't say anything and it definitely turns heads. Although theres an intake out there for about $400 that looks like it may solve my issues. Just gotta wait to get it.

BOTTLEFED5

Reaction score
Very cool, I have seen a few of your videos on this car. It takes a while to get this swap worked out, I've been at it with mine for a few years each year better than the next.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online