1997 Rio Red Stang

TheBoss

Reaction score
If you didnt yet see my car in the Introduction Forum here are some quick pics of it I took recently...

spacers006.jpg

spacers005.jpg

spacers003.jpg

spacers002.jpg

spacers001.jpg

And I know its 4x4... springs in the spring ;D

Greggerex

Reaction score
Always happy to see new sixers join up.

And an exceptionally good looking one at that. ;)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice! Will look even nicer with a drop! I likey

D

demon_head

car looks good, paint still looks new! i'll trade back bumpers w/ ya...mines fading :(

ck5.0

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
looks great super nice and clean, with Rio red I think the only way to go is Silver wheels

I agree Matt. This car just settled the wheel debate for me. I am getting Cobra R's. You car looks really good man.

OP
OP
T

TheBoss

Reaction score
ck5.0 said:
Matt94GT said:
looks great super nice and clean, with Rio red I think the only way to go is Silver wheels

I agree Matt. This car just settled the wheel debate for me. I am getting Cobra R's. You car looks really good man.

Awesome... :thumb: I really like the cobra r's also... and the funny thing is that they kinda just fell into my lap, i wasent even looking specifically for those rims :rollinglaugh: 8)

demon_head said:
car looks good, paint still looks new! i'll trade back bumpers w/ ya...mines fading :(

Thanks man... Never been in an accident, its 10 year old paint... first owner must of really taken care of it :)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ck5.0 said:
Matt94GT said:

Silver Saleens look awesome too IMO and arnt as common, I love them on rio red in 18", FR500s also look great in silver.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.