For Sale 1999 35th Anniversary Edition GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris91

Reaction score
Selling because bigger and better is coming. My car is a true 35th Anniversary Edition GT. It is #2,090 of 4,628 made, One of 1,299 in Black. The engine was redone about 7k miles ago. Dont have receipts on the bottom end but I have receipts for the upper end. Trans was replaced with a low mile TR3650 from Steve Simpkins. Car runs great and definitely turns heads everywhere it goes. Everything works as it should. Ice cold A/C and burning hot Heat. Never been dynoed or ran at the track. Was put together to be a fun driver and I think it fits the bill nicely. I'm pretty firm at $8k.

Fox Lake Stage 2 Heads
Hitech Stage 2 Cams
Pro Products 75mm TB
Dragon Plenum
30lb FRPP Injectors
JLT CAI Painted Black
3.73 Gears
J&M Lower Rear Control Arms
Intrax Springs
Tokio Illumina Adjustable Shocks/Struts(not installed)
Hotchkis Caster/Camber Plates(not installed)
13" Cobra Brakes up Front
Mac Long Tube Headers(not installed, currently running stock manifolds)
Mac Prochamber
Bassani Exhaust
Centerforce DF Clutch
MGW Shifter
Steeda Firewall Adjuster
Steeda Aluminum Quadrant
FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
FRPP Billet Flywheel
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
Mach 1 Grill Delete w/ Custom Painted Pony Emblem
03/04 Cobra Side Mirrors
Carbon Fiber Wrapped Fuel Lid
Tinted Windows
01-04 Black Housing Headlights
6k HID's in Headlights and Fogs
Brand New 18x10 SVE Drifts
Blue Digital Volt Gauge in Cig Lighter location
Tuned on Sniper Delta Force by Willie@Dirty Dirty Racing
Bullitt Pedals
Mach 1 Shiftboot Bezel
Reverse Glow Gauges(Numbers light up Blue, not like 03-04 cobra)
LED HVAC Lights, License Plate Bulbs, Dome/Map Lights
01-04 Dual Din Swap
01-04 Center Console Swap

Doesn't come with Cobra R Hood or Saleen Spoiler. Will more than likely come with a Mach 1 Hood and stock 35th Anniversary Edition Spoiler. Comes with the Black wheels.

Don't like the price, move on. Don't care for anyone's opinion of value.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Read the description. He specifically says never dyno'd. Good luck with sale bud. Interested to see what is in store.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
It's manners are fine. You get the occasional buck while chugging along in low rpm's as with most cammed cars.

The next one will be nice. The GT will live on through it though. I'm keeping the Cobra R hood and Saleen Spoiler and adding them to the new car. Also keeping my 99 Cobra front bumper, Terminator rear bumper, and bullitt sideskirts for it. :D

It's also possible it stays in the family and I end up giving it to my son that turned 19 today.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
It's manners are fine. You get the occasional buck while chugging along in low rpm's as with most cammed cars.

The next one will be nice. The GT will live on through it though. I'm keeping the Cobra R hood and Saleen Spoiler and adding them to the new car. Also keeping my 99 Cobra front bumper, Terminator rear bumper, and bullitt sideskirts for it. :D

It's also possible it stays in the family and I end up giving it to my son that turned 19 today.

Give it to your boy, i hope he appreciates it but something like this should be passed down. One day these will be the 68, 69 highly sought afters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online