For Sale (2) Like New Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial II Tires

99GreenStang

Reaction score
I have for sale or possibly trade (2) Like New Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial II Tires. I just bought them 2 weeks ago for my Nova and I decided to go another route. These tires have LESS THAN 10 miles on them! I paid 170 dollars a piece for them. The tire size is 205-50-15. I will list the specs on the tire from Summit Racing below. I'm asking 300 for the pair that's 40 dollars less than new (and their still new!) but don't hesitate to make me a reasonable offer I will work with you some. Thanks!

Tire Size: 205/50-15
Wheel Diameter: 15 in.
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Tire Construction: Radial
Tire Diameter: 23.20 in.
Section Width: 8.40 in.
Tread Width: 7.60 in.
Minimum Recommended Wheel Width: 5.50 in.
Maximum Recommended Wheel Width: 7.50 in.
Directional: Yes
Asymmetrical Tread Pattern: No
DOT-Approved: Yes
Tube Required: No
Tire Compound: R2
Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Tire measurements were measured on a 6.5 in. wide wheel.
Description: Get ready to light up the strip, or cruise the street in comfort, with the latest version of the Mickey Thompson ET Street radial. The ET Street Radial II tires are specifically designed for your modern musclecars and sport compacts. These tires utilize a soft compound for superior traction on the strip, radial construction for excellent ride control on the street, and steel-belted polyester ply construction for strength. These tires are also the perfect choice if you require a bigger wheel diameter for brake clearance. Whether you choose to lower your time or show off your musclecar, your Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial II tires will be along for the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online