2 spring questions

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
first question: does anyone have the bbk springs? if so how are they
second question: for the eibach pro kit, do you need new caster camber plates (all i really want to do is just a simple swap with the springs)

Suspect

Reaction score
actually i thought i saw someone in the spring pic thread with bbks.

and yea id get cc anyway.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
have you tried looking through the lowering spring database thread and pm'ing anyone with them?

94Vert

Reaction score
I just got the prokit and I didn't use cc plates. everything seems ok

GDawg

Reaction score
If you can afford the C/C plates, get them right away. If not, lower and then see if you need them. You can actually adjust out the stock plates but just don't mangle them.... (not a pic of mine but someone's that fucked them up)

dsc00066s.jpg

But if you do put in some C/C plates... get Maximum Motorsports. They are some of the absolute best! My MM C/C plates.... (btw, I have H&R SuperSports. Click on my sig to see my baby)

Caster-Camber-Plates-1-640.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
+1 on the H&Rs, I love mine. Imo they have the best drop of all the common springs. Both the sports and the supersports look great. I would recommend CC plates, you will probably want to get an alignment after your springs and if you add CC plates later you'll probably need another alignment then also.

GDawg

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
+1 on the H&Rs, I love mine. Imo they have the best drop of all the common springs. Both the sports and the supersports look great. I would recommend CC plates, you will probably want to get an alignment after your springs and if you add CC plates later you'll probably need another alignment then also.

And if you do get that alignment.... shop around. In Vegas I could only get one place to do it for $80 cause my drop is fairly low. In the Springs (CO), Brakes Plus does it for $35 with nice summary reports. GoodYear could not do it after buying close to $1,000 in tires yet I took it to a Brakes Plus (that the manager owned a Mustang) and I was golden. :pimp:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
the stang had bbks when i got it. it doesnt seem to ride too great too me but it also has stock shocks and struts. I am going to replace the shocks/struts and maybe get some different springs after the n2o. i cant compare to other springs but id get different ones if i could.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Springs go BOING!
I thought that was Tiggers

:hammer: :hammer:

and my Maximum Motorsports CC plates are awesome too. super easy install btw. me and my dad dialed in my alignment almost perfectly when we took it to get aligned lol.. they are awesome though and very good quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online