Not open for further replies.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
2000 Ford F350 Super Duty XL
Asking $3500

I bought this truck in hopes of putting it in service in my work fleet, however, plans change, and I'm looking for a DRW F350 instead. I did use it for a while during periods of inclement weather because of the 4WD and it works great.

* Regular Cab
* 4WD (Four Wheel Drive)
* SRW (Single Rear Wheel)

6.8L V10 SOHC 20V Engine
5 Speed Manual Transmission

212,152 Miles - Mostly Highway - Originally a Municipal truck from New Mexico.
* Mileage may increase slightly as the truck is for sale locally as well and it may go on test drives.

Runs and drives good.
Very strong engine.
Four wheel drive works fine.
Surface rust on the frame.
Operating status of the AC is unknown.

For those interested in placing a different bed on the truck:
It is 56 inches from back of the cab to the center of the rear axle.
It is 31 5/8 inches between the frame rails, inside to inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME THINGS WORTH MENTIONING:

- The passenger rear tire has a nail in it so it's developed a slow leak. A patch kit from Walmart will fix that.

- The rear differential has a slight leak and it's noticeable if you leave the truck sit for a while. I suspect the gasket needs replaced.

- Sometimes the synchronizers make noise when downshifting.

- This truck originally had a contractor bed, but the previous agency brought it up from New Mexico, took the bed off, and stored the vehicle in Ohio.

- There are no rear lights since the bed is gone. If you want to drive it, you'll need to wire up lights. The harness is exposed and easy to get to, so temporarily wiring something up shouldn't be a problem.

- There is some body damage on the passenger side. (See photos) Doors, body panels, bed, etc can be used from either a F250 or F350, so parts should be easy to find.

- Passenger (RH) side headlight bezel is cracked.

- The bench seat is not OEM. I don't know what it originally came out of, why it was put in there, or who did it. It's not entirely bolted down!

- The truck has a clear Ohio title that was signed off by the previous owner with the selling price I paid, and I never titled it in my name. You'll be responsible for paying the delinquent title fee to your local BMV (if applicable) and whatever the sales taxes would be on the sale price I paid to buy it from Ohio. The VIN check has already been done by my local police department. I will provide the paperwork from the PD at the time of the sale along with the title, but it may or may not be relevant for you if you live outside of the area.

- The truck sat at my warehouse for nearly a year and a half . I started it up occasionally, about once a month. It runs and drives fine, but I would highly suggest a complete tune up after purchase. Oil, filters, plugs, etc, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspections in person are encouraged and highly recommended.
The truck is located at my warehouse facility in Butler Indiana.
Please call/text Charles with any questions not answered here: (260) 414-4981
Feel free to PM me here, or email directly: [email protected]

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG