For Sale 2001 Bullitt intake manifold and swap parts

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im selling my 01 Bullitt intake manifold and swap parts. I was piecing this together for my 03 GT, but have decided to go in another direction. A lot of the swap parts I found new or NOS, so everything is pretty much mint. Pics:

Lower intake. Never ported or port matched, etc:

Upper plenum and lower lid. The divider is still in the plenum. Somebody apparently ran nitrous in the past, so there was a NPT hole in the plenum. I put a plug in it since I would not be using nitrous:

Brand new never used alternator. I mocked this alternator up on the engine so that I could make an alternator bracket. I could not find a bracket anywhere, so I made my own out of ".100 material:

Brand new NOS throttle body. I found this still in the Ford box and its the correct part number specific to the Bullitt:

Brand new NOS fuel rails. I also found these still in the Ford box. Includes brand new FRPS on the rails:

Brand new engine valley coolant hose:

Brand new Bullitt specific thermostat housing and upper radiator hose:

Bullitt specific throttle cable. I also have a brand new unused Bullitt cruise control cable, but its not pictured because I have it mocked up on the car, but it will be included in the sale:

Brand new NOS lower plenum lid gasket:

Misc items. I also have an air intake tube from what I believe is a 99/01 Cobra. I also have a brand new 6g to 4g harness adapter for the alternator. Brand new Bullitt specific throttle cable bracket, and last but not least the "L" bracket that supports the upper to lower intake. This part was also impossible to find, so I made this bracket as well out of ".100 material. Both this bracket and the alternator bracket were test fitted on the motor, and once painted black it will be hard to tell them apart from stock pieces, which is what I was going after.

Things that aren't in the swap kit is the EGR valve and related brackets. My car has the EGR deleted, therefore I didn't bother to track down the parts.
The gasket for the upper plenum to main intake is missing as well, but Summit racing sells them new P.N. 61204
Im asking $900 O.B.O. shipped

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online