For Sale 2001 Crown Vic 4.6 parts, PI intake

PinkieT

Reaction score
Guy was converting a former police car for demo derby, dropping a small block chevy in and sold the motor to me. I pulled the PI heads and valve covers, the rest is for sale. Complete short block, wiring harness, engine compartment harness with computer, ac compressor, power steering pump, exhaust manifolds, pulleys, front cover, etc. The guy said it ran rough, and when I pulled it apart found out why - the chains had worn completely through the plastic metal guides andwere riding on and riding directly on plungers, so the timing probably sucked. If you want any of the small stuff separately I'll ship, but for the block you gotta come to Cleveland. I'm asking $100 for the whole enchilada minus the intake and injectors. PM me for pics. I have a cherry picker so can help load it all up.

It has the all-plastic PI intake and 24lb injectors. Intake showed no signs of leaks. A forum member said he wanted the intake and injectors - price was $25 plus shipping for the intake and the injectors were another $25, but I haven't heard from him in over a week so they are up for grabs too.

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
To bad youre 6hrs away

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Selling those Cobra rear brakes to a guy in Detroit. I just happen to be going there for work. Too bad KY isn't part of my territory... Hey, if the Detroit sale falls thru, I could load up the Ram and meet you part way with both motor and brake parts.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
If you were closer, I could sneak the sale past my wife. She's a hound dog for that stuff. It be a dead give away making a trip to pick up parts.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online