2002 Roush interior color?

heffe2001

Reaction score
I'm getting a set of seats out of a 2002 Roush (black w/red stripe), but haven't seen the car in person yet (picking the seats up next Thursday). Is the interior color on the rest of the panels the same Midnight black as the seats, or is it the standard charcoal used in 01-04? If it's black, I'm going to make an offer on the rest of the interior parts that I can use (it's a coupe, I've got a vert), and see if I can find rear vert panels and back seat from a 98 or lower in black if it's a match. Anybody know which they used in that special edition roush interior?

This pic is the seats, can't really tell if the rest is black/black, or charcoal/black:

1958537_10153925462282088_6763744010920616199_n.jpg

OP
OP
H

heffe2001

Reaction score
The guy who has the car says it's not charcoal, but true black. Guess I'll see Thursday when I go pick up the seats. I'm going to need to get the drives side outside bolster repaired, I was thinking about getting my trim shop guys to quote replacing the red stripe on it as well (keep the stripe, but replace the center panel that says Roush on it). Not sure it'd be worth doing that or not though.

OP
OP
H

heffe2001

Reaction score
If that's the case, and the 'midnight black' is the same as charcoal, I'll be in good shape, have all the panels except the console in charcoal already, just need a charcoal vert rear seat, and I'm getting the '02 dash from this specific car as well. As far as those seats not being 'stock' they were an option for that specific special edition Roush, as in they came from Roush with those seats installed (if ordered that way apparently). At any rate, they should be way more comfortable than the stock 2000 GT seats in my car now, lol.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I'd bet your car they will be charcoal! LOL...good luck. I have never seen a New Edge Roush car with the True Black seats....

OP
OP
H

heffe2001

Reaction score
You all were absolutely correct, charcoal it is. Picked up the dashboard and front seats this afternoon. Now I need to get rid of all my medium graphite (light grey) interior and get a charcoal rear vert seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online