2003 cobra chrome wheels

4point6GT

Reaction score
Well I have been looking for some chrome wheels bc its what would look best with my red gt. checked out the chrome bullits but i dont like even tho their black bullits are nice i dunno if black would go as nice with my red gt tho. the fr500s are nice but im not feelin the design. What i got my mind on for now is some 03 cobra chrome wheels, 17x9 in front and 17x10.5 deep dish in rear. They got the 03 cobras in black as well, what do you guys think about them cobras.....chrome or black ??????? suggestions WANTED, postive n negative.

waltnono

Reaction score
IMO I would go with chrome bullitts and my second choice would be the cobra but I don't like the was they look deep dish.
If you go D.D bullitts :thumb:

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
bullitts are cool, deep dish for sure

thats the problem, everyone has them :hammer:. i think im going for the chrome cobras. thanx tho 4 the input.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd say Chrome Cobras. But the black Cobras would look mean though

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
Fets said:

red on blk ? dont seem like it for me, but red on chrome :behind: for me. i got a red gt btw.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
4point6GT said:
Fets said:

red on blk ? dont seem like it for me, but red on chrome :behind: for me. i got a red gt btw.

I think so. I mean black wheels+tint+smoked headlights+smoked tailights+black bumper inserts would be badass. But thas just my opinion. Espicially after after she just gets a good cleaning and wax :rockyou: but thats just me

S

scarface

there is a nice looking sixer on here with that wheels color scheme....I think it looks damn good!

jpajkos

Reaction score
Hey try a black set of the deep dish fr500's with the chrome lip. Might change your mind alittle.

Koumiss45

Reaction score
I know when I'm going down the highway I always notice the headlights and chrome wheels first, black gives it that mean subdued look though....so if thats your thing its for you.

LI98GT

Reaction score
Coming from someone with std Chrome Cobras, my vote is for Chrome DD bullitts. very agressive, just sitting there and looks great while going down the road.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
LI98GT said:
Coming from someone with std Chrome Cobras, my vote is for Chrome DD bullitts. very agressive, just sitting there and looks great while going down the road.

you should show me some pics of your car and I might change my mind :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online