2004 Bolt ons and Cams... Dyno Results... Now What?

OP
OP
D

Dub Jones

Reaction score
Street tires rofl.

Street tires rofl. He hooked well enough to beat cars making more power than he that weigh about the same. What would you chalk that up to be? Beginners luck? A stock suspension 250 rwhp sn95 on street tires is gonna run a high 13, maybe a 14 if he sucks.

Don't Sext and Drive.

LOL @ beginners luck. I drove a built SRT Viper for 2 years with track time under my belt not only in that car, but 5 other cars that I have owned and modified in the past few years. This is the slowest performance car I have owned to date, but yes you can chalk my 13.5 up to experience and shifting like no ones business. The car is still fun and I matched a few Coyotes and Camaro SS's on the night I went out (they were all running 13.3-13.6's) as well as a 300C and an S4 that tracked in the lanes next to me with their high 13's.

On the same track I took my then 287rwhp 370Z to a 13.1 and later to 12.8 with a tune and bolt ons.. I though this mustang would hold its own against the 370Z's times but I guess not.

As for the rear control arms I do not know. I did not build this car, I bought it with almost everything already done to it except for the tune I added and a few small things. I think with headers and an updated tune file I will run what my 370Z ran stock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online