For Sale 2004 GT $6800

Goldmember

Reaction score
My daughter is due in a few weeks, and we just bought a family hauler. Not a minivan, but not one that would be approved of here. Two car payments ain't happening, so one of them has to disappear. With much regret and equal bitterness, here goes...

Car located in Orange County, NY.
PRICE FIRM... It's what I owe the bank...I will list it higher elsewhere... this is only the "in the family" price!

Quick details:
*2004 GT (NOT 40th ann edition)
*Silver exterior/charcoal interior
*Exterior 7/10 (both bumpers rough... 65 year old man had it before me, small paint bubbles on d/s 1/4 panel in front of wheel lip and down by the rocker)
*Interior 8/10 (cleans up nicely)
*Some surface rust underneath but nothing is rotted. It has been a northeast car its whole life.
*2 owner car; first owner was a 65 year old man
*Stock except for Steeda cat-back. Had a Pro5.0 shifter, which I removed and replaced with the stocker. Going to sell that separately.
*All 4 tires replaced last summer. About 6K miles on them.
*Moog balljoiints and tie rods less than 5K miles (full disclosure- the shop that did the work F'd up the boot on the d/s tie rod, it is not fully sealed and leaks some grease
*Front pads, rotors, calipers less than 10K miles
*#4 cylinder has been Timeserted due to spark plug ejected. Full disclosure. Work done by local Ford dealer of good reputation and I have the receipt. Read up on Timeserts and you'll quickly see that the repair is stronger than the OE threads in the head.
Recent Mobil 1 oil; Mobil 1 in trans and rear axle within past few months
*106K miles

I only want what I still owe on the car: $6300. Very fair for a two-owner, well kept GT in NY.

Local pickup only, and cash sale. As-is, where is, no warranty.
We'll head to my bank, you'll get the lien release, and that's all she wrote.

Pics speak for themselves.

http://s15.photobucket.com/user/TheNAGLESays/library/2004 Mustang GT Pictures

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
You gotta do what you gotta do, I could understand that. If I was in the market for one I'd probably buy it off you. One of the few mustangs I've ever seen with really not much aftermarket parts on it, I have no clue how you resisted the mod bug haha. Good luck to you, and with the sale!

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
You gotta do what you gotta do, I could understand that. If I was in the market for one I'd probably buy it off you. One of the few mustangs I've ever seen with really not much aftermarket parts on it, I have no clue how you resisted the mod bug haha. Good luck to you, and with the sale!

Easy my friend...have no money, do no mods! It's a selling point, there's guys who like to start with one not hacked to bits. Next car will be a 96-97 Town Car. Cheap but classy tanks, I grew up on full size Fords.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Easy my friend...have no money, do no mods! It's a selling point, there's guys who like to start with one not hacked to bits. Next car will be a 96-97 Town Car. Cheap but classy tanks, I grew up on full size Fords.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah I hear you lol. I would only buy a Mustang thats been barely modified. Buy a modded car, start having problems and you have no clue where to start. Town cars are nice, V8, still RWD, comfy and lots of room.

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
Keeping the car for the time being. Makes the most financial sense for where my wife and I are at. Mods, please lock.

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
Mods, lock it again. My wife a)knows I didn't really want to do it, b)doesn't want me to do it, and c)sees no other reason for it to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.