2004 SY Mach Juan "Yellow Slut"

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
can't fn believe you have 2 clean ass mustangs lol. love those headlights!

I'm still in disbelief. Busted my ass for a few years for the Mach. Well worth it! I need to do some repairs and upgrades on the 95, keep it clean like usual, and keep on the Mach.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Installed the Borla catback. Sounds perfect. I like how its way louder than stock but not obnoxious, and to me it sounds really nice as is. Eventually we'll do a new midpipe.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Nice, loving both cars so far, Any vids of machs new exhaust?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Installed a JLT Ram air intake today. Wanted to get the tube color matched to the car but oh whale.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Painted the calipers gloss black and installed a new chin spoiler today. Also removed the front plate bracket, thank God the previous owner got a custom, non drilled mount for it.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Got it retinted, 15% all around. Also had the dot matrix covered with black vinyl like I did on the 95'. Perfection. Bought a bassani catted X pipe for it, will be using mil elim's and the cat delete pipes until emissions comes around. Oh and the new chin spoilers on aswell.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Plans for it after the X pipe are as follows: lowering springs, mgw short throw, wheels and mickey thompson et streets.. These hankooks can't find traction for shit lol.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I'm pretty jealous of this car man, A Mach 1 is more than likely going to be my next vehicle purchase. Keep up the good work on it!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty jealous of this car man, A Mach 1 is more than likely going to be my next vehicle purchase. Keep up the good work on it!

Don't be, my wallets been dry for a long time haha. I love it though. I recommend it! The motor alone is insane compared to my old pushrod. Thanks tho will do! I'm doing each mod once and only once. Instead of like the 95' where I changed things 2-5 times lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online