2013 Mustang Club of America Edition! Update 01/25/2017

Above118

Reaction score
Yea i think thats what i might just do. I just ordered some color shift demon eyes and bars for the headlights. Cant wait to actually put parts ON the car rather then sitting in boxes lol.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yea i think thats what i might just do. I just ordered some color shift demon eyes and bars for the headlights. Cant wait to actually put parts ON the car rather then sitting in boxes lol.

I know that feel lol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes indeed it is. If you do it, they say to use a 5" hole saw, use a 6". Still had a lot of trimming to do with the dremel with a 5".

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
looks good man. I think for bonus points I would get a blue candy and continue the stripe over the black section as a ghost stripe.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to post these the other day but it's too difficult to post from my phone...

So much focus....
IMG_20160102_150748090

If you look close enough you can still see some of the raised part from where the faux gas cap sits which is why we say use a 6" instead of a 5"...Also, don't judge my dirty car :'(
IMG_20160102_155633511

Only thing we're judging is those pasty legs!!!!!!

If its warm enough for shorts you have no excuses Casper!!!!! :)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing we're judging is those pasty legs!!!!!!

If its warm enough for shorts you have no excuses Casper!!!!! :)

Bwahaha I almost never wear shorts, you calm down!

looks good man. I think for bonus points I would get a blue candy and continue the stripe over the black section as a ghost stripe.

That could look pretty neat. I would like to see it chopped with the actual stripe continued on it as well

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Bwahaha I almost never wear shorts, you calm down!

I'm sure your neighbors appreciate that. Now when you wear shorts and notice your neighbors wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day it will all make sense!!!!

I kid I kid!!!!! Lmao

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Above118

Reaction score
looks killer,cant wait to actually get around to getting mine on...... wanna sell the stock v6 badge?

Above118

Reaction score
ok cool,pm how much you want for it....id actually be buying it for someone else thats on Fb.

EDIT:: just noticed your deck lid was posted on the said FB post. lol

OP
OP
g36 monkeys wifey

g36 monkeys wifey

Reaction score
ok cool,pm how much you want for it....id actually be buying it for someone else thats on Fb.

EDIT:: just noticed your deck lid was posted on the said FB post. lol

hahaha oooh that post, my friend messaged me about that the other day so i sent him the pics and he sent him a message with the price and the guys response was "I'll let you know..." sooo, i don't think he wants it lol

Above118

Reaction score
hahaha oooh that post, my friend messaged me about that the other day so i sent him the pics and he sent him a message with the price and the guys response was "I'll let you know..." sooo, i don't think he wants it lol

yea i think its bc hes mainly looking for just the center cap to put on his 5.0...owell lol

OP
OP
g36 monkeys wifey

g36 monkeys wifey

Reaction score
yea i think its bc hes mainly looking for just the center cap to put on his 5.0...owell lol

He can probably find one on ebay or better yet just buy my decklid so i can get rid of it and make some money since i can't ever use it again and he can deal with taking out the cap lol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So thanks to [MENTION=16025]TTSaleen[/MENTION] I went ahead and bought this nanoskin claybar buffing bad thing. I am amazed. We went ahead and tried it out on my woman's car today. The results are amazing. The paint was heavily contaminated as you can see in the pic. I have clayed it in this shape a number of times, and in that area alone I would have probably spent 20 minutes or so rubbing. In less than one minute you see the results from the buffing pad.

I also bought their "Glide" lubricant concentrate as well as "Aftershock" or something like that that is a lubricant as well as a hydrophobic sealant. The water just beats up and slides off immediately.

We were not able to finish the entire car thanks to the weather. However, right off the bat, this stuff is amazing. Thanks again for the tip dude!

Anyone who uses claybar regularly needs this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Staff online

Members online