2013 Raptor

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

You may remember me as some guy who used to post here once in a while. Wanted to post up some pics of my new daily.
I picked up a used Raptor on monday from a dealer in So Dakota! took the kids, visited Rushmore, it was a great trip.
I've been looking for some time and found this at a good price. White, loaded with the blue accent interior. Just what I wanted.
Love love love it. it rides extremely nice and is so loaded. uuber comfortable. Best vehicle I've ever driven.

We stayed in Rapid City, and there an alley by our hotel called Art Alley, where anyone can spraypaint. It was pretty cool. Took a few shots on my way out of town. Wanted to share the joy!

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

R4.jpg

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the WY highway patrol even stopped me to check it out!!

R12.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Badass truck! And that's an awesome place for some automobile photos. I'd love to have one if these

Witzy0070

Reaction score
This rig shouldn't be taking pictures in the urban jungle with hood art. It should be up to its exhaust in mud and rocks! Solid ride man, love raptors. Hoping for a svt bronco version.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!

its pretty well endowed. Won't need as many mods as a mustang. :)

lol white. Glad I could help.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I'm really thinking this might be my next purchase. The more I look into them the more I like them. Congrats on the purchase. By far the baddest looking truck on the road - and off.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I read all the manuals and watched the DVD last night. Wow, this thing is really setup nice.
learned a few things I didn't know about this lil Warthog.
On road, it drives great, offroad... they make it easy. they've put a lot of thought into it.
Overbuilt, comfortable, bad ass - i'm smiling!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online