2014 Cruisin' OC MD

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
http://www.ocstangs.com

Who all is planning on going to this? I have never been before and am considering going this year. Apparently it looks like a pretty fun weekend of events and cruising.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I go to the OCMD spring and fall shows every year. Have for the last 4 or 5 years. I love it down there. Besides the mustang meet there are tons of beautiful classics down there. I will be there again in may. I wouldnt miss it!! Everyone is out all night long on the streets crusin and having a good time. lmk if you decide to go, we'll have to meet up

TanTop94

Reaction score
Damn! I need to go this year, couldnt get off work last year. I went there as a kid and I loved every second off it, nice cars, boobs everywhere, like for dayss. Ill let yall know if Im gonna be down there or not.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Damn! I need to go this year, couldnt get off work last year. I went there as a kid and I loved every second off it, nice cars, boobs everywhere, like for dayss. Ill let yall know if Im gonna be down there or not.

yeah that sounds about right. The last 2 years there has been a diesel cruisin around with a platform mounted to the hitch. The platform has a stripper pole on it ( and often a girl). They got in trouble for her being on the pole while moving so now they jump in and out of the bed.

Lots of late night drinking to be had. We should meet up down there, its always a great time. I'll have a fresh jar of cherry moonshine with me.

TanTop94

Reaction score
yeah that sounds about right. The last 2 years there has been a diesel cruisin around with a platform mounted to the hitch. The platform has a stripper pole on it ( and often a girl). They got in trouble for her being on the pole while moving so now they jump in and out of the bed.

Lots of late night drinking to be had. We should meet up down there, its always a great time. I'll have a fresh jar of cherry moonshine with me.

I wonder if it would be looked down upon if I got on there haha! Im only 19 but it is Ocean shitty. I swear laws dont apply there:laughing5:

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I wonder if it would be looked down upon if I got on there haha! Im only 19 but it is Ocean shitty. I swear laws dont apply there:laughing5:

I know those girls are nice and young. Get on that pole, I'd cheer for ya! (and sneak you a shot or two!)

TanTop94

Reaction score
I know those girls are nice and young. Get on that pole, I'd cheer for ya! (and sneak you a shot or two!)

Hahha yeahhh!! ^^Im glad this thread got started, we all should definitely meet up, Ill see you here and probably the AM show too!

TanTop94

Reaction score
Soo...planning alittle early but I should be there atleast the 17. I like to plan ahead what can I say.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome time. Its about a 2 and a half hour ride for me...what about you guys?

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome time. Its about a 2 and a half hour ride for me...what about you guys?

Soo...planning alittle early but I should be there atleast the 17. I like to plan ahead what can I say.

97stanger - its about the same for me. I just book a hotel and stay the weekend. I usually go down thursday night and leave sunday. Depending on work,school etc I may not make it down until friday this year, but no way in hell I'd miss it!

TanTop94 forget just a day, make it a weekend. I'll give you my number when it gets close so we can catch up down there.

It would be great is a handful decided to make it to the cruise.
For those unfamiliar here is their fb pics page, you can see a few pics of it
https://www.facebook.com/cruisin.oc/photos

TanTop94

Reaction score

Its actually not that bad of a haul for me. Depending on what way I do, hour and Halfish with some spirited driving lol.

97stanger - its about the same for me. I just book a hotel and stay the weekend. I usually go down thursday night and leave sunday. Depending on work,school etc I may not make it down until friday this year, but no way in hell I'd miss it!

TanTop94 forget just a day, make it a weekend. I'll give you my number when it gets close so we can catch up down there.

It would be great is a handful decided to make it to the cruise.
For those unfamiliar here is their fb pics page, you can see a few pics of it
https://www.facebook.com/cruisin.oc/photos

Im trying to see what I can work out. Hey meeting up with y'all for one day is better than not at all!:)

chaos254

Reaction score
I've been there a bunch of times but nothing recent. OC is always a blast, I used to live there during the summers when I was in college

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

TanTop94

Reaction score
Dude its gonna be I swear haha as soon as I get everything were gonna lower it haha but yeah maybe we can meet up along the trip somewhere and cruise down to oc

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
Ok bro! when it gets closer we can figure something out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online