2014 Cruisin' OC MD

TanTop94

Reaction score
I will be going down this year but taking my Malibu wagon which looks like crap. I told my brother he can take my mustang if he wants. I booked a condo around 100th street. You wouldn't have trouble picking out my Malibu wagon since it's an eye sore haha.

Why no mustang?

TanTop94

Reaction score
Getting very close!:grin: we should try to set up some meets if we can.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
For sure. When are all of you heading down and staying till? I'm going to head down around noon on friday and should get there around 3-ish but only can stay until saturday night

TanTop94

Reaction score
For sure. When are all of you heading down and staying till? I'm going to head down around noon on friday and should get there around 3-ish but only can stay until saturday night

Im going down Thurs morning and staying until Sunday night. I'll be on 70th street with my brother. I already have a camera and possibly a gopro so it will be a good time ha

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Im going down Thurs morning and staying until Sunday night. I'll be on 70th street with my brother. I already have a camera and possibly a gopro so it will be a good time ha

Good stuff. I'm not too familiar with the area but the address for the hotel we are staying at is 9100 Coastal Highway. I'll have a go-pro on the outside of my rear wheel or attached to my cage the entire trip haha, fingers crossed for good weather

TanTop94

Reaction score
Good stuff. I'm not too familiar with the area but the address for the hotel we are staying at is 9100 Coastal Highway. I'll have a go-pro on the outside of my rear wheel or attached to my cage the entire trip haha, fingers crossed for good weather

Here's a good question cause Im thinking about getting one. How can you tell what you are filming with a gopro unless you buy the back screen for it?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Here's a good question cause Im thinking about getting one. How can you tell what you are filming with a gopro unless you buy the back screen for it?

You can do it multiple ways. I personally have the LCD touch screen on the back, but more for ease of use and wanted to blow money lol. I also have an App on my cell phone that you can download for free and completely run the go-pro from that. So you can power it on, off, see what is being filmed, do some editing, start and stop when it is recording, etc.

TanTop94

Reaction score
You can do it multiple ways. I personally have the LCD touch screen on the back, but more for ease of use and wanted to blow money lol. I also have an App on my cell phone that you can download for free and completely run the go-pro from that. So you can power it on, off, see what is being filmed, do some editing, start and stop when it is recording, etc.

Ahh I knew about the screen but don't want to spend the money on it haha. I wasn't sure about the app though! Thanks :)

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Ahh I knew about the screen but don't want to spend the money on it haha. I wasn't sure about the app though! Thanks :)

Dont blame ya, its like $80. Be sure to get a few good mounts for it though, cough cough suction cup

TanTop94

Reaction score
I am surprised this thread isnt not jumping off right now...am I the only one this pumped about going??

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm super pumped, this will be my first time. Is anybody planning on going to the all mustang show at Dead Freddies Saturday morning/afternoon?

TanTop94

Reaction score
I'm super pumped, this will be my first time. Is anybody planning on going to the all mustang show at Dead Freddies Saturday morning/afternoon?

Yeah Im probably gonna go down there, hell I could walk down to it!

Well my number is 410490NineSevenOneThree incase anyone wants to meet up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online