2014 Cruisin' OC MD

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be able to go because the Smithfield event is the same time and I'm already registered for that. I have a friend who is going and I hope to go next year.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I am surprised this thread isnt not jumping off right now...am I the only one this pumped about going??

I can not wait to get down there. I love this weekend. Heading down friday and coming home sunday evening.
The shows in the day are great and love just hanging out at night drinking and watching the craziness on the streets. OCMD is one of the weekends where I get to misbehave and drink all night long lol. Would def be willing to catch up with others. Nothing like a big group to pressure the cars on the street to light em up.

856.371.5606 if people want to meet up

I'm super pumped, this will be my first time. Is anybody planning on going to the all mustang show at Dead Freddies Saturday morning/afternoon?
Def planning on stopping by there

TanTop94

Reaction score
I can not wait to get down there. I love this weekend. Heading down friday and coming home sunday evening.
The shows in the day are great and love just hanging out at night drinking and watching the craziness on the streets. OCMD is one of the weekends where I get to misbehave and drink all night long lol. Would def be willing to catch up with others. Nothing like a big group to pressure the cars on the street to light em up.

856.371.5606 if people want to meet up

Def planning on stopping by there

Hope to see yall down there! ^^ hopefully the rest of my gopro equipment will come in and Ill get some good video of all of our shenanigans.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
man this sucks. Friday looks like a wash out...if thats the case I probably won't be bringing my ride down

TanTop94

Reaction score
I need everyone there....to see the smoke show and motor blowing burnouts I plan to do.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I still plan on going, but there's no way I would drive mine 3 hours in some bad rain. Just bad luck of the draw!

TanTop94

Reaction score
Im heading down thursday morning at around 10am...Ill see yall down there :grin:

TanTop94

Reaction score
Seems like they are cracking down, but people are doing dumb shit right infront of them. They can't complain about getting caught, they took that risk and didn't open their damn eyes. All the lower streets have cops on bikes. Middle streets seem to have a lot of unmarked cars, higher streets have marked cars that float into the middle streets.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Seems like they are cracking down, but people are doing dumb shit right infront of them. They can't complain about getting caught, they took that risk and didn't open their damn eyes. All the lower streets have cops on bikes. Middle streets seem to have a lot of unmarked cars, higher streets have marked cars that float into the middle streets.

Where you at tonight?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I agree the cops were out and about last night. Seen some ridiculous cars cruising the strip. Kind of disappointed about the mustang meet at Dead Freddie's however

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Mike, did you take the Mustang down?

I did not end up bringing mine. I had plans to trailer it down but there was pretty torrential rain all day Friday so just decided to go down without it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online