2014 Somerset Ky pics

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
nice!! did you get a steeda wing cc? i've been outta the loop for a bit lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been dying to go to that show or the fun ford weekend by st Louis for years. It just sucks that a 3 hr road trip for me is about an hour further then I have been able to go for 5 years now.

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been dying to go to that show or the fun ford weekend by st Louis for years. It just sucks that a 3 hr road trip for me is about an hour further then I have been able to go for 5 years now.
I can't imagine being tied down like that. It was a 5 hour drive for me. I hope you can find some meds to get your illness under control.

nice!! did you get a steeda wing cc? i've been outta the loop for a bit lol.
Yea. I got it in Feb I think. I went to Pensacola to pick it up used and painted flat black. It came with Poly Carbonate winglets which were broken and super glued together. I rattle canned it blue and made winglets from aluminum. I like it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea I used to love a good road trip and traveling but like so many other things I use to enjoy I had to give them up.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I'd of known about this show. I only live 3 hours from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wish I'd of known about this show. I only live 3 hours from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should log on more often then. I made posts about the event more than a month out with regular bumps about every week. and on the FB page as well.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i think i lve in the only state where they have absolutely NO mustang events :deeplist: if they do...i never see nor hear of them. i'm about to pack up the family and head south lol.

OP
OP
CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
i think i lve in the only state where they have absolutely NO mustang events :deeplist: if they do...i never see nor hear of them. i'm about to pack up the family and head south lol.

isn't there an Summit racing in Tallmadge Oh? I'm sure there are some Mustang club in Cincy. But idk about your area.

snoball

Reaction score

Same yourself the trip, fun ford in st.louis sucks terribly. The last few years theres been maybe like 2 racing classes and a carshow full of focuses. just trying to save you the disappointment lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online