2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - 707 HP

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
no matter what happens just like any other dodge the headliner will be falling down in a few years and the rattles begin. Not sure what it is about dodges but the customers cars I worked on were always rattle traps.

joekd

Reaction score
no matter what happens just like any other dodge the headliner will be falling down in a few years and the rattles begin. Not sure what it is about dodges but the customers cars I worked on were always rattle traps.

Yeah because all mopar products are built the same as the old dodge shadow right? Have you even sat in a newer charger or challenger?

Your saying that sounds exactly like old guys ranting about Chrysler k-cars from Lee Iacocca era

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah because all mopar products are built the same as the old dodge shadow right? Have you even sat in a newer charger or challenger?

Your saying that sounds exactly like old guys ranting about Chrysler k-cars from Lee Iacocca era

AND CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH A THING WOULD BE SAID IN A FORD MUSTANG FORUM? Absoulutely crazy I know... Your absolutely right dodge is where its at now I think I will go sell my fords and switch to mopar. Does that make ya happy? I know ya got one in your sig and all but this is a mustang forum ya know?

joekd

Reaction score
All I am saying is that in the last 20 years I have owned 3 mopars, 2 mustangs, a Mercury and 2 Explorers

The build quality on the mopars was every bit as good if not better then the fords and the last time I have seen a falling headliner in a mopar was an early 90's model that had been through hell and back already

lutter94

Reaction score
Not picking sides, but they once built a Dodge Intrepid built with a 2.7L.......and thats all i'm gonna say about that.

nitroram33

Reaction score
And Ford once built the Pinto, neither of them have anything to do with anything made today from either company.

torch318

Reaction score
Supposedly they're gonna make a Grand Cherokee with the hellcat motor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online