2015 Mustang at Cleveland Auto Show

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by KillNThrill24, Mar 1, 2014.

1. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

So I finally saw it in person.... everyone who said it is right. Pictures make this car look like shit. It's actually a pretty nice looking car. They didn't disclose much on details but the fact that it's now going global explains the overall Euro styling... But nonetheless it's a nice car

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course my all time favorite car

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are pretty cool too no doubt

[​IMG]

My ultimate daily.. Holy hell these things are badass

[​IMG]

And my personal favorite.... Justin was happy to see this :)

[​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

2. Ferocious

Ferocious Legend SN95 Supporter

The new Z06 looks absolutely incredible. It's about time something stepped up and knocked the 2013+ GT500 off it's high horse.

3. Orange 94

Orange 94 Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

I think the z06 are dreadful. The new camaros look better... thats not saying much.

The mustang has been growing on me more and more.
    I definitely do love sho's. I'm just not sure if I could ever make an excuse to buy one. Love them, just too expensive.

If I won the lotto I'd defiantly buy an aston. But I'd want one in the gray/silver, you know for the whole james bonds feel :p

4. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

Yeah no doubt the new z06 is pretty sic looking. And I never want to see the 500 knocked off its horse, it's my favorite newer Mustang. Lol.

Richard it's another one that seeing it in person is the way to view it. Pictures look like shit but in person I won't lie I liked it.

As for the Sho? Yeah I believe it was 42k... But sitting in it sold me on it. As well as the 14 GT500...

The Aston is the ONLY car I would only want in white. Lol. But I definitely can see it being badass in bond silver

5. Burninriverdiver

Burninriverdiver Well-Known Member

Nice! I gotta make it up there this year, I'm liking the new stang. I haven't seen the rear before and that looks classic.

6. white95

white95 Administrator Staff Member SN95 Supporter

I like the part where it took the two-seat, higher end sports car to combat the pony car...

7. Mack

Mack Well-Known Member

Can anybody explain to me why the 2015 Mustang has "Euro-styling"?

Cause I'm in between European cars all day every day and to me the 2015 Mustang still shouts "American"

8. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

Really? Maybe us Americans are just used to the American version of Euro cars Mack. Don't get me wrong I like it I just think it has a Euro style to it. But like I said maybe it's an American Euro as I've never been overseas

9. Ferocious

Sounds like everything the Gt500 aspires to be.

10. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

For the record I sat in the '14 GT500 that was there and fell in love with it. But I agree, it might as well be a 2 seater. With me only being 6'2 I had to have the seat all the way back and leaned a little to feel comfortable with clutch foot and shifter positions. And the amount of space behind the seat was so minimal I don't think you could fit a 3 ring binder in between them. But still... I'd rock the shit out of one

11. Ferocious

Don't get me wrong, I would love to own one as well. And agreed they should just get rid of the backseat completely. How many people buy that car in hopes of transporting their families?

12. OnyxCobra

OnyxCobra Legend

I agree with Mack, the '15 Stang is not a European car nor does it have euro styling. It's simply evolving with the times.

13. white95

white95 Administrator Staff Member SN95 Supporter

Nah.. Just faster than their fastest Camaro ;)

14. PonyGlued

PonyGlued New Member

so no more side vents or are they going to be an option? I love the blend of the side to the quarter windows with the old vertical style deleted

15. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

I guess that's true Ryan. I was trying to explain to someone earlier today that said it was ugly, that all modern day cars, are ugly. For the most part. There really aren't many cars being made today that I would sit there and say "yeah that's a nice car". There just aren't. That's my opinion of course, and we all know where opinions can be shoved. But of the modern ugliness... I digress the Mustang looks the best. I would actually not mind owning one. And it fully took seeing one in person to truly appreciate it.

16. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

As for the louvers I'm sure they will make some form of flat, discreet louver that would flow with the rest of the car. But at the same time, it's going to be a tad harder now because they flow together

17. PonyGlued

PonyGlued New Member

Okay thanks, I would hate to see that gone...I think this proto car that Jay is looking at(@15:30) is pretty much what will be hitting the streets come April 17 as a 2014 1/2 Mustang

[video]http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/cars/50-years-of-mustang-with-lee-iacocca/index.shtml#item=309289[/video]

18. KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24 Legend

You guys want proof of Euro styling? I just noticed it... Look at the first pic of the Mustang I posted and look at the first pic of the Aston. If you don't see the similarities in the window/roof contouring then you need to think outside the box a little. Like I said I'm not at all hating on it I'm simply saying it holds Euro styling.

19. Musturd

Musturd Legend

When people think mazda miatas are sweet and the new zo6 is dreadful they should go hide under a rock lol ....

20. PonyGlued

PonyGlued New Member

I'm not sure that I will like all of that aluminum trim that they put in the cab(video), I guess I will have to wait and get a better look