2015 Mustang GT First Drive and review!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know a lot of people don't like it but I do. The more I see them the more I want one.

OP
OP
SnakeMedic

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
I know a lot of people don't like it but I do. The more I see them the more I want one.

This happens with every new model it seems. People need to get used to it I guess. I remember when the SN95 bowed... not many liked it right away. Then the new edge, then the S197.... and on and on.

Carnage281

Reaction score
When we see some performance numbers alot of that "oh I don't like the new ford taurus coupe" crap will go away. Then everyone and their mother will be after them.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Idc if it runs 10s stock. Its still a hideous car. Interiors amazing, but the outside is really awful.

OP
OP
SnakeMedic

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
Even Top Gear had pretty much nothing bad to say about it, it must be quite a car.

Not sure what excites them more, the new Mustang or the fact that they are finally getting a Mustang.

It has to be one hell of a performer. The last one was pretty badass already.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I really wasn't a fan of the body when they first came out but they have really been growing on me. I'm sure I'll fall in love when I see one in person. To be honest I loved the first gen s197's but hated the 10-14 models until they had been out for about a month and now I would pick one of them over an 05-10 any day of the week!

martinbaca18

Reaction score
It's a nice looking mustang. Ford needs to restyle the front nose. more aggressive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81