24 Hour Burnout Challenge callouts....

BlackStallion

Reaction score
Anyone else been getting involved in this on facebook? It started with the "Cold water challenge" and I guess some gearheads out there thought it would be cool to do a Burnout Challenge instead.

I normally hate stupid social media trends and refuse to follow suite... but this one just looked fun, and of course, I ended up getting called out by a buddy of mine. So, I took my lashings and made my callouts.

1st/2nd gear burnout... not bad for 240,000 miles eh?

(It's a video, just click on it)

OP
OP
B

BlackStallion

Reaction score
Thanks, the old 302 still kicks! My brakes completely suck.. they needed replaced like 4 years ago but it's not my DD so its not priority. Otherwise I think I could have held it still in 2nd gear.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Thanks, the old 302 still kicks! My brakes completely suck.. they needed replaced like 4 years ago but it's not my DD so its not priority. Otherwise I think I could have held it still in 2nd gear.

Haha. Join the club! My rear brakes barely work and my fronts need a rebuild eventually. I have twin piston setup with new seals and rotors but I haven't installed them yet.

OP
OP
B

BlackStallion

Reaction score
Haha. Join the club! My rear brakes barely work and my fronts need a rebuild eventually. I have twin piston setup with new seals and rotors but I haven't installed them yet.

Thats kind of my thing too. I've got PBR's/brackets/hoses for the swap, but really want to wait until I can afford powerslot rotors, and hawk pads all the way around. Then I'll enjoy some spirited driving again. Although I really need some bumpsteer eliminators, and shorter sway bar links before I go driving like a crazy man

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Thats kind of my thing too. I've got PBR's/brackets/hoses for the swap, but really want to wait until I can afford powerslot rotors, and hawk pads all the way around. Then I'll enjoy some spirited driving again. Although I really need some bumpsteer eliminators, and shorter sway bar links before I go driving like a crazy man

Best thing to do is just pick a day to do it. If your not aggressive in modding your car it will never get done because it is not priority. I just got done installing my 75MM mac throttle body and C&L plenum. I started with wrenching on one bolt and eventually everything came off for the install haha.

OP
OP
B

BlackStallion

Reaction score
Best thing to do is just pick a day to do it. If your not aggressive in modding your car it will never get done because it is not priority. I just got done installing my 75MM mac throttle body and C&L plenum. I started with wrenching on one bolt and eventually everything came off for the install haha.

HA, have you seen my signature. Nothing is priority LOL!!

I actually dont even have the pads or rotors for my '94 yet so im not in a hurry. All I have is the PBR's/brackets/hoses.

I have had my '88 Mustang on the Rotisserie for 2 years, and its been in the garage about 8 years. My Poor Mustang II (first car) has been pushed outside because of it. I actually am about to put it back on the ground for the first time in forever. I just need some caster camber plates for it.

My '94 is back together from being wrecked, and it's content at the moment (besides smelling like mouse pee inside just a little bit.. which pisses me off). And my Mark VIII is getting all kinds of money and parts thrown at it... because I'm crazy. Looking for Cobra front brakes for it at the moment.

OP
OP
B

BlackStallion

Reaction score
Hey [MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION] have you seen this thread yet? I figure you might wanna hear my car since we only talked about it forever on LvC when you were on there.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah dude! Sounds insane. Local mc and ac clubs have been doing the cold water challenge. Thats awesome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.