24k Mile 2002 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Mineral Gray

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! Don't hold back or nothin'. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

The '98 Bright Atlantic Cobra was, IMO, one of the most beautiful colors EVER offered on a Mustang. If I could have ordered mine, Sapphire Blue (JA, maybe?) would have been the color but Crystal White (ZR) was all that was left.

This place is so overly full of rednecks screaming their loyalty to them stupid UK cats and it’s annoying as hell. Anytime they see anyone driving a blue car or wearing blue regardless of why, they always wanna make remarks about “Go Big Blue” and how they see your love for the cats and other shit. 80% of the blue cars around here have stupid stickers and plate frames for the bbn and it makes me wanna puke.

Hands down the most annoying fan base ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Azhurel Mendes

Azhurel Mendes

Reaction score
Going to install my insurance's Snapshot device by the end of the month, so there goes my ability to quickly accelerate or do anything fun (and potentially reckless) at 2 A.M. like I do now :^/ Not trying to increase my insurance rates, afterall.

OP
OP
Azhurel Mendes

Azhurel Mendes

Reaction score
Getting air in my tires was the most cursed thing I've done in a long time! The first 7-11's air pump wasn't taking cards, the 2nd one didn't have one, & on our way to the third one we were almost hit by a car going at least 25 mph over the speed limit swerving in & out of traffic! Barely not nailing a car (a beautifully modified Chrysler 300 at that) who tried to change lanes at the same time as he did to try avoiding him which made it even worse & almost caused a gnarly rear-ending accident, but thankfully the speed racer in the crossover Buick swerved out of the way in time. Once we finally got to the third 7-11, we tried using my card & each time I did, it would update, shut off, restart & do it over again. It did this three times, so I gave up waked into the store, told them the situation & they didn't know what to do, so I asked for change & they told me I had to buy something. So I did but I used my credit card, so I didn't get a cashback option, had to buy ANOTHER thing ($6 in total), & finally got my change of a mere $1.50, filled 3 tires & as I started the 4th my money ran out. So I had to go back AGAIN, & thankfully this time they gave me change without having to buy something but GOD today was hectic!!!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Getting air in my tires was the most cursed thing I've done in a long time! The first 7-11's air pump wasn't taking cards, the 2nd one didn't have one, & on our way to the third one we were almost hit by a car going at least 25 mph over the speed limit swerving in & out of traffic! Barely not nailing a car (a beautifully modified Chrysler 300 at that) who tried to change lanes at the same time as he did to try avoiding him which made it even worse & almost caused a gnarly rear-ending accident, but thankfully the speed racer in the crossover Buick swerved out of the way in time. Once we finally got to the third 7-11, we tried using my card & each time I did, it would update, shut off, restart & do it over again. It did this three times, so I gave up waked into the store, told them the situation & they didn't know what to do, so I asked for change & they told me I had to buy something. So I did but I used my credit card, so I didn't get a cashback option, had to buy ANOTHER thing ($6 in total), & finally got my change of a mere $1.50, filled 3 tires & as I started the 4th my money ran out. So I had to go back AGAIN, & thankfully this time they gave me change without having to buy something but GOD today was hectic!!!

After all that you could’ve bought a small compressor and saved time. [emoji1787]

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Hell one of those battery operated 1 gallon jobs. Those are slick as hell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My battery jump pa k has it built in. Takes a minute per tire but that’s faster than driving around searching for an hour and still only doing 3!!! Lol

OP
OP
Azhurel Mendes

Azhurel Mendes

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still alive. Laptop broke towards the end of the year & I've just now got it fixed. I have a lot of plans, have finally gotten the Mach 1 Grille, (splitter I have, but haven't installed), I'm part of a little car group, have had a lot of fun accelerating with other sportier cars (I'm practically always slower), & now I'm at a "whopping" 28.5k miles! I've also hired a professional 3D Modeler & Renderer to make a CGI replica of how I want my car to look after 100% of its mods are done, & that should be done in less than 10 days!
75yK6cu.jpg

Me & another coworker's SN95
Y7IGjdy.jpg

Here's the last image of my car before replacing the grille. Splitter failed to come on, because the plastic bits we were supposed to stick in the bumper's holes would keep breaking, so I have to get new higher quality pieces.
LLmGHCT.jpg

My first picture (in the sunlight, at least) of my car, after the Mach 1 Grille upgrade.
nYOFMXY.jpg

Me & my friend's Audi S4. He's my coworker, & the guy who started our local car group! We do meets & street cruises.
nfGs27c.jpg

Me & a coworker’s S550. Relative to newer muscle cars, the Pre-Facelift S550 has never really been my favorite, but not gonna lie it looks pretty aggressive & cool next to my smaller New Edge.
ff0P1nf.jpg

Last edited:

Paulybatz

Reaction score
Awesome. Congratulations Just got mine too. 2001 GT vert 77k miles. Birthday gift to self

Attachments

• 1FC9DEC8-C5BA-4AC2-AFAE-7F48BD838176.jpeg
    1FC9DEC8-C5BA-4AC2-AFAE-7F48BD838176.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online