Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
I posted this over on svtp, but for those wont don't go over there I'll whore some more pics hehe.
She clicked over 250 on the highway so I'd thought I'd celebrate.
Orig shortblock, tranny, paint...etc :)
HPIM1155.jpg

802134-R1-23-24.jpg

HPIM0292.jpg

HPIM0268.jpg

Downshift

Reaction score
Thats quite an accomplishment man. Thing must have been taken care of well. Thats pretty sweet the engine looks new.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Thats pretty damn hardcore. It looks really clean the engine looks new.

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys!!

I take care of it as best I can. I love working on it (for the most part) so it's something I enjoy doing. Also, I'm still in college so I can't afford anything else haha. I can't wait to drop the new shortblock in!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Eastcoast5.0 said:
Thanks a lot guys!!

I take care of it as best I can. I love working on it (for the most part) so it's something I enjoy doing. Also, I'm still in college so I can't afford anything else haha. I can't wait to drop the new shortblock in!

Can you tell that it's starting to age? Like is there blue smoke on startup, misfires, etc?

G

GREG@SN95

Can't kill a 302... unless you forget to change the oil for 50k miles... lol

G

GREG@SN95

5.0wned said:
You sticking 302 or you going bigger like 331?

331 is a modular motor? A bored and stroke 281...

That sounds kinda silly to me... lol

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Can you tell that it's starting to age? Like is there blue smoke on startup, misfires, etc?
It's not perfect but no big problems. No smoke, or misfires. The timing chain clicks a little, rear main seal has a tiny little leak, other than it's pretty much solid. Las time I went to the track before I did new heads and rockers (completly stock motor wise) my best trap was at 99mph so it still runs strong givin it's age.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Eastcoast5.0 said:
Red96GT said:
It's not perfect but no big problems. No smoke, or misfires. The timing chain clicks a little, rear main seal has a tiny little leak, other than it's pretty much solid. Las time I went to the track before I did new heads and rockers (completly stock motor wise) my best trap was at 99mph so it still runs strong givin it's age.

I'm very impressed. :)

94Vert

Reaction score
Eastcoast5.0 said:
Thanks a lot guys!!

I bet you use syn. oil

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online