2v Terror!!! Lol

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Now its time to crack it open and have some mo fun!

Honestly, not bad considering the purchase price.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Not too bad considering what's been done so far. What kind of time did it run last time you tracked it?

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
Not too bad considering what's been done so far. What kind of time did it run last time you tracked it?
Last night was the first time this one has went down the stretch by me. I know a 14.3 is nothing to write home about but honestly i was shooting for 14.6 at best and betting on a 15 lol. Next is irs and tune for sure.

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
And i seriously think this tranny is on the outs lol. 1st gear was solid, 2nd and 3rd??? Eh not so much, feels like it doesn't know if it wants to pull or not. Maybe another tunning issue idk. And under normal driving the tranny is janky. Like hit a hard bump in the road and the thing kicks out lol. In 2nd gear sometimes it feels like the converter isn't engaged all the way then all the sudden it does. Sometimes it don't want to shift.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Coyote is a good direction! No brainer there! Kind of expensive at first though, but when you think about it, really it isn't. Actually a bargain! Keep us posted

OP
OP
Orgawesome_98coyote
Reaction score
Coyote is a good direction! No brainer there! Kind of expensive at first though, but when you think about it, really it isn't. Actually a bargain! Keep us posted
10 second capability and every driveablity? 25+ mpg hwy? I think YES! Lol money is tge issue right now. Coyote is in the shop and im dying over here like "damn i just need 4 F'n grand!" Lmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online