2v TF heads or 4v power these days?

Burninrock24

Reaction score
I didn't start considering blower cams until it was mentioned earlier in the thread that blower cams make somewhat similar power to n/a cams. Instead of getting another set of cams for my blower (when I get it) I'll already have them.

If you say youll get a blower than by all means do it. The cams aren't all that different in all honesty. They are just more optimized for one thing or another. You will still totally see good net gains regardless.

Carnage281

Reaction score
If you say youll get a blower than by all means do it. The cams aren't all that different in all honesty. They are just more optimized for one thing or another. You will still totally see good net gains regardless.
SO how bout those lunati cams I posted the link for earlier, are they similar spec wise to the mhs and cms cams?

Burninrock24

Reaction score
Personally I'd go cushman from that list. MHS and Lunati are pretty similar to eachother though from my quick look at them.

NXcoupe

Reaction score
We have a local 2v guy here running TF heads putting out 408HP 328TQ. Not sure of the bottom end specs but Dayton Performance is who tuned it and I am pretty sure Mike built the engine. Maybe we could get him to chime in on some info. NXcoupe, where are you? :D
Sorry Chris, just saw this. Been a while since I've been a regular here.
Cam's engine I built for him has an aluminum WAP block, forged steel cobra crank, lightweight I beam rods, DSS flat top pistons, TFS TW heads with the larger cc chamber(I wanted him to go with the small ones, but he insisted on the larger ones), compression is in the 11 to 1 range or less, custom ground cams by me, and a TFS intake. There is more power on the table, but he's content to leave it as is. I, on the other hand, would love to see what more I could get out of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.