331 Stroker Questions.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah if you plan on doing what you're doing I'd have those 1/4's rolled for sure. No sense in chewing up $600 in tires.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

2002BLGT

Reaction score
Just tuned a 331 stroker today with trickflow top end kit , track heat with stage 1 cam , put down 351 RWHP and 381 RWTQ SAE corrected and idles and drives great

2002BLGT

Reaction score
oh yes , and customer even called me back just to tell me how good it was running on the way home , its been at another shop for 3 years and they never could get it to idle , well it had several problems like wrong spark plugs , pieces of rubber in the tank stopping up the fuel pump , and they installed a bad used mass air meter on the car , it would work fine 75 percent of the time , but found it dropping voltage when datalogging with the QH

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
oh yes , and customer even called me back just to tell me how good it was running on the way home , its been at another shop for 3 years and they never could get it to idle , well it had several problems like wrong spark plugs , pieces of rubber in the tank stopping up the fuel pump , and they installed a bad used mass air meter on the car , it would work fine 75 percent of the time , but found it dropping voltage when datalogging with the QH

Seems like everyone one that could help me with my care are all to far away... LOL!... oh well... i'll get it done some how...

2002BLGT

Reaction score
Where are you located , I have customers all over the country and even overseas that I tune remotely , finland , england , saudi arabia , kuwait etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.