350Z Race

CanaryGT

Reaction score
The other night I was out with some friends and this kid I knew back in like middle school rolled up in a 2005 350Z. We exchanged some words and then he asked what I drove, I told him a 95 mustang and pointed across the parking lot. He chuckled a bit and leaned over to the guy in the passenger seat and "whispered so I couldn't hear" yeah, he wouldn't have a prayer... Kinda Pissed me off seeing how he didn't even look at my car, but anyway, what do you think I would need to kick his cocky ass? How fast do those cars run?? What would I need at a minimum to beat him? My set up is

BBK Cold Air Intake
BBK Longtube Headers
American Thunder Exhaust
MSD System ( 6A, Blaster Coil, Wires etc)
Underdrive Pulleys
Pro 5.0 Powertower (Shifter)
Raptor Shift Light
Centerforce Clutch
4.10 Rear Gears
Eibach Springs
Nitto 555's (285)

And thanks a bunch... This kid :rockyou: pisses me off!!

Spyder

Reaction score
my guess is you would rape him from a light as you sit right now.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmmm, for the most part I think those Z cars run flat 14's or so. You have a pretty decent set up but nothing major, it would probally be a good run, you big advantage would be the torque and the gears.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i would think that you would demolish him from a stop.... those gears will probably come in handy.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Cool... Cause I know that he is stock.... I just want to know if I stand a chance... Also, he is a shitty driver. His launches suck very bad!

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
those z's are not that fast. they look faster than they are. the ones with a s/c are mean!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
if hes a crappy driver , and u can hook, u WILL KILL HIM !!!!!!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you would do pretty good, especially with a good launch.

Heads and cam would give you a good 100 HP boost.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i agree with everyone else just go for it... my buddy has one of them and to me its freakin slow i would be upset after throwing that much money at a car and its slower then my moms hyandai... he wants to race me with my cobra i would rape him stock and still wants a race with the blower put in lol ... just teach him a lesson and just race their slow :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

281powered

Reaction score
those new z's are shit for 1/4 mile racing :p i've spanked 2 in resent times, absolutly raped the last one after my gears and pi intake swap ;) you should have no prob with this loser :hammer:
good luck and let us know how it goes.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Well boys I raced him. He was still talking shit and everything then I started my car up. He was like, "Oh look he has exhaust..." Little did he know I wasn't stock. So we were at the line, the girl in the middle qued us to get ready, I brought my RPM's up and then she dropped her arms. I hooked up quite nicely and you couldn't even hear his car, couldn't really hear myself think, but anyway, I RAPED HIM off the line. It was funny because before the first half I already saw his headlights, and his face! Anyway I completed the Quarter with the win.. I think he got pissed because he wouldn't talk to me. Well that and the fact he spend 25k bucks on his car and I only spend 8k. Makes me feel so good! :drunk:

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Next on my list is this moma's boy. He has a new STI with some money poured in. He claims he ran a 12.1, but he drives so bad that I would like to see him run a 13 flat. Although he is pushing 400 HP... Im thinkin some giggle gas or perhaps a KB. Then I would be at the finish line going.... :ass3:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
great job on the kill.... maybe everyone else with shitboxes will think twice before racing you

wopony98

Reaction score
OUTSTANDING Kill. That is the best feeling in the world to put down a loudmouth who doesn't know what he is talking about. I have ran across a few of these Slow AZZ Z's and they don't get it. I spank every single one whether from the line or from a roll. Either way it all ends the same! Good job again, keep up the spankin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online