351 swap questions

sk_stang

Reaction score
im undergoing a 351 swap in my 95 stang, and had a few questions. do all the accesories from my 302 bolt up to the 351, like powersteering, a/c, and all the other ones? second, what do i use for the fuel injection system, just the stock harness with bigger injectors?

ryclef331

Reaction score
sk_stang said:
im undergoing a 351 swap in my 95 stang, and had a few questions. do all the accesories from my 302 bolt up to the 351, like powersteering, a/c, and all the other ones? second, what do i use for the fuel injection system, just the stock harness with bigger injectors?

For your questions....for the 94-95s, the accessory brackets bolt on to the heads and heads only SO they SHOULD just bolt on. Remember that the crank pulley might not line up exactly. Read the above article to see what balancer you need to get.

For the EFI, YES, you can run all your stock stuff....your distributor is going to be different. See above article for what you need. The fuel rail isn't going to fit....it will either need to be modified (widened) or a new one acquired (93+ lightning or equivalent)

tommybunz

Reaction score
u need a 28oz balancer and ford sells a AC& ps Bracket for $45. also check oil pan and you can get a upper and lower from edelbrock for an efi.

good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online