36th IMM - Missoula MT - Sept 2015

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone going to the International Mustang Meet in Missoula MT on the long weekend of Sept?

Here' some info:

http://fivevalleyfordclub.com/36th_international_mustang_meet

If you haven't been to one, its a must! They're a blast, I went to the one in Spokane back in 2011(?)

Received 2nd place in the modded sn95 class :) Something like 500 cars were at the show?

2VB0dZUl.jpg

FWFLPqvl.jpg

yAL8Tmkl.jpg

I'll go if I can get time off work and there is still space, graduating this year so I'll have to see what happens with work.

I'll for sure be going to 2016 since it's back in my neck of the woods :)

DavidBoren

Reaction score
I don't even have a Mustang, and I am going to try get there. Granted, I used to live in Missoula, so it would be nice to go back and see some people. Andways, Missoula is great that time of year, should be a good time. I don't know if he is still lurking the streets of zoo-town, but there used to be a nice white SN95 with side exhaust around there.

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Um, I think I can make it. Considering I live here. So HELL yes! I am totally excited about this, since I live in this tiny town I am really surprised this is happening here.

badsheep5.0

Reaction score
I don't even have a Mustang, and I am going to try get there. Granted, I used to live in Missoula, so it would be nice to go back and see some people. Andways, Missoula is great that time of year, should be a good time. I don't know if he is still lurking the streets of zoo-town, but there used to be a nice white SN95 with side exhaust around there.
You have never told me this and want to go so bad

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Great places to get beer? Does the bodega still have "wasted Wednesdays" (all you can drink PBR for $5)?

Dunno, I am a man. So naturally I do not attend this establishment.

(Being a smart ass, and I don't know)

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Anyone going to the International Mustang Meet in Missoula MT on the long weekend of Sept?

Here' some info:

http://fivevalleyfordclub.com/36th_international_mustang_meet

If you haven't been to one, its a must! They're a blast, I went to the one in Spokane back in 2011(?)

Received 2nd place in the modded sn95 class :) Something like 500 cars were at the show?

2VB0dZUl.jpg

FWFLPqvl.jpg

yAL8Tmkl.jpg

I'll go if I can get time off work and there is still space, graduating this year so I'll have to see what happens with work.

I'll for sure be going to 2016 since it's back in my neck of the woods :)

Question, to register do I need to mail in my form?

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Will be sending off my registration for Missoula soon! The girlfriend is oddly excited to go even :thumbsup:

Hope to see you guys there Witzy0070 DavidBoren
Anyone else planning on going?

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't order a t-shirt out of fear it might be somewhere nearly the horrible design the spokane group had. My girlfriend won't let me forget I own such a horrible tshirt...

I'm sure they'll have extras if I decided i like the design.

Witzy0070

Reaction score
You should wear it to IMM 36. Haha. But yeah man, no expenses spared. I've been slowly getting my car ready, lots of money... Pretty excited.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Man, life has really taken a $#!+ in my cheerios lately, but I am still trying to be there. I will see if Tyler (badsheep) is still wanting to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online