4.10s are in..

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Hardy har har LOL

I already thought of that, but in the end if he says he's gonna fix it and does, I'll be happy, since thats the moral thing to do, but than again who follows morals these days? lol. I appreciate the input man

saw your text this am sorry for not responding. Hasn't been an easy the past 3 weeks. Apparently I have royally screwed my back up and looking at surgery :/

Yeah I just like to keep it real and let friends know some people are shady out there.

I'll do anything I can for a friend but there are others out there that can screw ya over. I've met quite a few.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
saw your text this am sorry for not responding. Hasn't been an easy the past 3 weeks. Apparently I have royally screwed my back up and looking at surgery :/

Yeah I just like to keep it real and let friends know some people are shady out there.

I'll do anything I can for a friend but there are others out there that can screw ya over. I've met quite a few.

No biggie man. That sucks, I know the feeling lol. I'm the same way, I tell people straight up what things are, I don't bs anyone, cause in the end I'll feel like shit and know I didn't do the right thing.. Yeah I've met a few who have screwed people over.. Like the exhaust guy tried to charge me $200 to put my x pipe on and bend one pipe so it would line up with my longtubes.. i told him no, and he told me whatever i brought he'd do it for.. I knocked a grown man probably 3x my age down to $120.. Its sad when people try to **** you over right in your face, but it feels so good when you knock them down because you know what you're talkin about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.