For Sale 4.6 2V MMR stage 3 heads blower cams

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
MMR stage 3 ported Romeo PI heads. They have a set of custom Bullet racing cams. See picture for specs. Also Crower high lift springs and retainers. The heads were given steel timeserts for the plugs for added boost protection. The whole thing has about 8K miles on it. But we're inspected after removal. One picture shows the receipt after removal. They need nothing and are ready to be bolted on. Not interested in any trades.

SOLD!

The cam gears are no longer available. So I lowered the price.

2V_1.jpg

2V_2.jpg

2V_3.jpg

2V_4.jpg

2V_5.jpg

2V_6.jpg

2V_8.jpg

2V_9.jpg

2V_10.jpg

Last edited:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, this is my old setup. Already going another route?

OP
OP
Jakespeeds

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, this is my old setup. Already going another route?

It is your old setup. Emissions testing is such a hassle in this stupid state that I took the current supercharged engine out and sold that. Now I am switching the new supercharged engine into a NA engine. So these heads will not be used. I bought Trickflow heads and new cams that work better for NA than these will.

Jake

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
It is your old setup. Emissions testing is such a hassle in this stupid state that I took the current supercharged engine out and sold that. Now I am switching the new supercharged engine into a NA engine. So these heads will not be used. I bought Trickflow heads and new cams that work better for NA than these will.

Jake

You will love the TF's. GLWS

AStangThang

Reaction score

Jake
how much are you wanting for them. I'm looking for another set for a 5.0 modular block.

Last edited: