For Sale 4.6 Forged H Beam Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Please read everything below before responding or sending a pm so were on the same page.

Rods are in Florida at my parents home and I live in TX now.So if the rods are sold I will either have my Dad package and ship to you. Or have them sent to me so I can then get them sent out to you. So there might be a 2week wait on these rods.Either method includes a tracking number.

These rods were purchased by me brand new from MMR for my Cobra.These are the Manley H beam Rods made to MMRs Specs.(So they don't say Manley on the side).
Rated to 900 horse power and includes the ARP hardware.
I paid $500+ ship for these rods new.

Here is the run down on the condition.Exactly 75 miles on the new short block (with a used crank) it spun 2 main crank bearings and got hot enough down there by the cranks main journals it blued the finish on the 4 center Rods.
Rod bearings as well as the rods themselfs were removed and inspected and are in perfect condition.Had someone with quite more knowledge then myself check them out with a set of dial calipers and everything looks good.So its nothing more then a cosmetic defect if you will.Rods are stock 4.6 length, journal size and pin diameter.

I was holding on to these for myself and had plans to build another 900hp capable short block but I probably won't have a stang untill 2015 sometime so it's best to sell them to someone who actually has the potential to use them.

$300 obo

unajeqyq.jpg
vu6asena.jpg
y9edudy5.jpg
5yvy3umy.jpg

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Try to get a good pic of the cross hatching from the honed main bearing surface.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I only have these pics.And a few with the pistons installed.Rods are in FL
e5a2uqy4.jpg
ytyhaju6.jpg
ragavuju.jpg

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
F IT, My Bottom Dollar is $50/each good rod. So $200~!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online