4.6 npi stock rwhp

skatermckimm

Reaction score
im just telling you what the dyno read, im not a dyno operator and have dick to prove by inflating numbers over a computer screen, so no bullshit here!!

it was on lamotta performance dyno, my bottle was real light so doubt it was a solid 100 shot. I plan on going on another dyno next dyno day to see what it runs again on motor and on 150 shot

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
im just telling you what the dyno read, im not a dyno operator and have dick to prove by inflating numbers over a computer screen, so no bullshit here!!

it was on lamotta performance dyno, my bottle was real light so doubt it was a solid 100 shot. I plan on going on another dyno next dyno day to see what it runs again on motor and on 150 shot

Live in orlando i guess?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I believe the guy! The only item non stock to the original engine was a pi intake? Mr. skatermckimm never stated what he did extra to the stock original parts, but only stated the non original part swap (pi intake). I can see 230+ rwhp from mildly ported npi heads with stock cams

nightfire

Reaction score
I believe the guy! The only item non stock to the original engine was a pi intake? Mr. skatermckimm never stated what he did extra to the stock original parts, but only stated the non original part swap (pi intake). I can see 230+ rwhp from mildly ported npi heads with stock cams

...and you're an idiot

Ugh, Im growing more and more tired of people thinking they know what they're talking about when the are completely clueless

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I mean on a generous dyno it could be possible. I had every bolt on under the sun and I'm also auto and mine put down 203rwhp back in the day. Slap on a PI manifold for another 15rwhp and a high reading dyno and its possible.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I mean on a generous dyno it could be possible. I had every bolt on under the sun and I'm also auto and mine put down 203rwhp back in the day. Slap on a PI manifold for another 15rwhp and a high reading dyno and its possible.

Full bolt ons + PI intake is more reasonable but still a stretch.

However, he said his car was stock. So if you remove all those bolt ons, you're back at like 190 rwph lol

skatermckimm

Reaction score
im not sure what to tell ya, I thought it was very high as well. I have not had the heads off the car so people claiming I ported them, well who knows, I sure know I didn't do it.
I am eager to throw the car on another dyno to see what it reads.

i live in Deltona, little north of Orlando.

skatermckimm

Reaction score
my bucket

like I said before, it may have more done to it, the dyno very well could be way off. I just don't know, ive had the car for a couple months and don't see much mods.

skatermckimm

Reaction score
I put the pi intake on the car. Not sure how to tell the difference between pi and npi heads so couldn't tell ya if they are or not, but when I did my valve cover gasket my buddy said they are npi heads and npi cams.....he has a 97 with full pi swap he did himself so I took his word for it, he may be wrong I just really don't know

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There's a few ways to tell if you have PI heads.

Did you use PI or NPI manifold gaskets? If you used PI gaskets and didn't have to seal the coolant ports, you most likely have PI heads.

Also what side is the oil fill cap on?

skatermckimm

Reaction score
yes used pi intake gaskets, heads didn't have the holes to hold the gasket so had to trim them off, yes had to silicone seal around the water jackets because they didn't line up.
the dyno very well could have been off. Im just simply saying what it read. if anyone knows of a dyno day or access to a dyno in central florida area, I would like to get it on another dyno.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
...and you're an idiot

Ugh, Im growing more and more tired of people thinking they know what they're talking about when the are completely clueless

His last response (I have not had the heads off) sums up the probability of the dyno being a hoax. His first post in this thread was not informative enough for most of the degrading comments and how un-welcoming maturity was put in motion for the rest of the thread. So with this being said, grow tired and tired and tired because the clueless to full ASS-umtion of what little they know about a short incorrectly inform paragraph.

skatermckimm

Reaction score
ive learned to talk comments on forums with grain of salt, ive been on car forums for 15 years, everyones an expert, billionaire, baddass that knows it all and does nothing wrong. I just laugh it off and join in the fun, its no biggie, I appreciate all the comments and advice.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You are right, just like everyday life......there is that one person/persons that completely redeem their ability to communicate. Kinda like a theatre playing a movie in front of hundreds of people. Now what will those people think of the movie?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online