!4" brakes on a SN95

Booboo

Reaction score
Looking for this or something like this - Fully Torqued Racing.

I have the other parts to do this swap, just need to adapter brackets. I can't get a hold of Fully Torqued Racing, they are not responding to any attempt to get a hold of them. Anyone know how to get a hold of brackets like this or the dimensions of the brackets?

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
FTR is no longer producing parts

Best bet is to reach out to someone who has the kit for those dimensions.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Didn't we just have someone that was making a set? If not, I tried to make some on my cnc but found out it was just wasn't stiff enough to do aluminum that thick. Now I have the shape, if we could get the thickness blak has the equipment that could cut them

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
would this work?

OP
OP
B

Booboo

Reaction score
would this work?

Thats a different kit. I already have parts to switch to the S197 calipers and 14" rotors, that kit is for ATS Brembos.

apsmith49921

Reaction score
The inserts work for the XTS caliper and 14 inch rotors.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
2023-01-08.png
do these look like what your wanting? Like I said I got the shape down to the point I could put them on top of the ones I was copying and the holes/shape were perfect but the thickness/flatness is critical and my cnc was having issues with it. There were also 2 spacers that went with them.

OP
OP
B

Booboo

Reaction score
View attachment 22793
do these look like what your wanting? Like I said I got the shape down to the point I could put them on top of the ones I was copying and the holes/shape were perfect but the thickness/flatness is critical and my cnc was having issues with it. There were also 2 spacers that went with them.
That looks like them. The kit online at Fully Torqued Racing does not show any spacers, just the brackets and hardware.

oilspill

Reaction score
if we are talking this kit then you certainly have my attention but looks a little different then the brackets that were shown above

1673289819040.png

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
From Pete:

“Howdy! If I remember correctly, the distance between bolt holes is 130 mm and 150 mm, and the offset is 1.125 inches (not 100% sure i’m remembering that correct). Bolt holes are 12 mm”

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it depends on which set we are talking about as there are two of them up there. On the set I show what I modelled there are two spacers and then the pieces I have shown that we need the thickness for.

Part of the reason I also didn't want to go through with it was in the end the idea of the liability of someone doing this upgrade maybe messing something up and then blaming me for a bad part or something. Because of that I still really do not want a whole lot to do with it as one accident and the penalty for failure could be too high IMO. I will be happy to give what I have over if someone wants to take it over but it is all on them from that point.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Trial and error could work.

Put the rotor on the car, secure it with a few lug nuts and some install pads in the caliper. Put the caliper on the rotor and measure what you need! Have your guy make a set. If it’s a little too thick, have the difference shaved off and you’ll be set.

At any rate, I’ll reach out again.

Notthenow

Reaction score
Don't forget that set up requires a 3/4" wheel spacers with a deep hub.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online