400 Horsepower really possible with this build?

Win

Legend
Reaction score
:lipsrsealed::lipsrsealed::lipsrsealed::lipsrsealed::lipsrsealed::lipsrsealed::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is all.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Do yourself a GIANT! GIANT! FAVOR! Ditch the ProComp heads they are complete junk and not worth even machining IMO.

They have awful reviews and I'll bet a set of GT40P heads will outflow them. The 2.02/1.60 valve and the fact that their aluminum draw people's attention to them and the fact that their like 500 for a fully assembled set from every Chinese blanket shop on this green earth ( funny how we call it green earth and most of its blue!) .

AFR heads are a little pricey they want you to pay for their name and their reputation and they have some loyal customers but as of right now TrickFlow beats their price by 400+ US dollars and Trickflow heads are out flowing them as of now.

If your really serious on getting 400 go get you a loan and get some quality made parts that can actually achieve this feat because you can't make apple cider with a bowl of peaches my friend .

Stay classy and God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kylebach14

Kylebach14

Reaction score
I'm sticking it out with this build and I'll be taking it to a speed shop in Cincinnati to have them tune it for me. I'll post the numbers once I'm done!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online