For Sale 5.0 AODE Tranny

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Have my Stock AODE that will be ready to sell in a few days. 57,000 original miles. Never opened up. Pan is mint no cracks. Slips a little with the 3rd to 4th shift. Might need a fluid change, I have no clue. So buyer beware. Make an offer its yours, not shipping it. Local pickup Staten Island NY ONLY

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
650 OBO. I'll drive an hour away from me, but that will add another 75 to cover gas and tolls, and my time.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
GLWS man. It was hard selling an aode where i live. Everyone wanted an aod. I got a sixth of what ur asking for mine lol.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
GLWS man. It was hard selling an aode where i live. Everyone wanted an aod. I got a sixth of what ur asking for mine lol.

Thanks bro. I'm open to reasonable offers or trades. Not letting it go for cheap, only 57,000 miles lol

jcolbert43

Reaction score
I'm looking for an AOD E the only problem is I'm looking in Oklahoma City I used to live in upstate New York just outside Syracuse but I don't know if I'll be able to make the 1400 miles to get that one would you know of anybody down this way that would be selling one?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking for an AOD E the only problem is I'm looking in Oklahoma City I used to live in upstate New York just outside Syracuse but I don't know if I'll be able to make the 1400 miles to get that one would you know of anybody down this way that would be selling one?

Ahh damn. Was gonna say, take it for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online