Hey stopsign send me a pm with some pics or something of your car
and a list of info

i wanna check that thing out!!
Is it a 5.0 2v?

Adam

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
Adam said:
96?? This thread says 4.6....it doesn't say 96 4.6..... :dunno: And a 99 4.6 would have hurt your cars feelings. I know the 96 was anemic, I won't argue that one bit. Well the 99 I speak of is in Peoria, Illinois, is that any closer?

You were crying about apples to oranges a couple posts back and now you want to compare a 95 Mustang to a 99 Mustang instead of a 95 Mustang to a 96 Mustang. :hammer: Dude do you have any clue?

And Illinois is atleast 12 hours away. Going the wrong way buddy.

I think you need to share some track times to continue this thread(hell even NO2 passes, I don't care)...all I hear is how fast it is..lets see some slips or video or I am calling BULLSH!T.....I will say with your hp and not knowing your race weight...you have seen mid low 12's, if your car is really light high 11's.
OK lets use a 96...a 4V 96...... :banana:

Hicks

Reaction score
Adam said:
Stopsign32v said:
Adam said:
96?? This thread says 4.6....it doesn't say 96 4.6..... :dunno: And a 99 4.6 would have hurt your cars feelings. I know the 96 was anemic, I won't argue that one bit. Well the 99 I speak of is in Peoria, Illinois, is that any closer?

You were crying about apples to oranges a couple posts back and now you want to compare a 95 Mustang to a 99 Mustang instead of a 95 Mustang to a 96 Mustang. :hammer: Dude do you have any clue?

And Illinois is atleast 12 hours away. Going the wrong way buddy.

I think you need to share some track times to continue this thread(hell even NO2 passes, I don't care)...all I hear is how fast it is..lets see some slips or video or I am calling BULLSH!T.....I will say with your hp and not knowing your race weight...you have seen mid low 12's, if your car is really light high 11's.

Interesting way of words you have.

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Adam said:

Call bullshit all you want junior. Keep in mind my 5.0 is a daily driver. If you did happen to beat it then I've got another Mustang waiting for you. (read the end of the user name and take a look at the avatar). ;)

p.s. Yes the 5.0 is a low 12 second car off the juice. :bunny3:

Hicks

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
Adam said:

Call bullshit all you want junior. Keep in mind my 5.0 is a daily driver. If you did happen to beat it then I've got another Mustang waiting for you. (read the end of the user name and take a look at the avatar). ;)

dude.. PM me all this pics and stuff man why you leave me hanging?

Adam

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
Adam said:

There you go, was that so hard? Now we know you have a low 12 sec car that makes 330rwhp etc etc.... A 4V that can do a burnout...thats awesome....I sure wish I hadn't raced in the NMRA for the last 3 years, maybe you could teach me something. And Hicks...please get off his nuts, I'm gonna puke. :rockyou:
Congrats on being smart enough to own a Modular though....I'll give you credit for that. Wait a minute? beat your 5.0? I thought earlier in this thread that was impossible? You were gonna video it, blah blah blah.... ^-^

Just bustin your balls man, I am sure they are both nice cars, but you won't ever get me to pick a 5.0 over a 4.6 2V 3V or 4V. 5.0's are were great combos but the race scene is showing the way it is. Modulars have dominated every class they have entered (or made a serious effort at) Hell even NMRA EFI Renegade is dominated by Modulars so far this year...not to mention our Renegade car will hopefully make some waves in Michigan. We blew up at 900' in Bradenton and were still #7 qualifier (that would be an 8.91)........junior ;)
mike_pits_318.jpg

mike_c_767.jpg

Hicks

Reaction score
Adam said:
Stopsign32v said:
Adam said:

There you go, was that so hard? Now we know you have a low 12 sec car that makes 330rwhp etc etc.... A 4V that can do a burnout...thats awesome....I sure wish I hadn't raced in the NMRA for the last 3 years, maybe you could teach me something. And Hicks...please get off his nuts, I'm gonna puke. :rockyou:
Congrats on being smart enough to own a Modular though....I'll give you credit for that. Wait a minute? beat your 5.0? I thought earlier in this thread that was impossible? You were gonna video it, blah blah blah.... ^-^

Just bustin your balls man, I am sure they are both nice cars, but you won't ever get me to pick a 5.0 over a 4.6 2V 3V or 4V. 5.0's are were great combos but the race scene is showing the way it is. Modulars have dominated every class they have entered (or made a serious effort at) Hell even NMRA EFI Renegade is dominated by Modulars so far this year...not to mention our Renegade car will hopefully make some waves in Michigan. We blew up at 900' in Bradenton and were still #7 qualifier (that would be an 8.91)........junior ;)
mike_pits_318.jpg

mike_c_767.jpg

Sir, you better watch your mouth, and I expect an apology. You have no right to make that kindof statement. If I like his car i can very well say so. Do you expect this site to be full of rivals and every to hate eatchothers cars?
Hmm? This is a family place, everyones friends. Your the one picking bones here.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
****I interrupt this thread to say that Adam's car is amazing****

:D

Adam

Reaction score
I was just messing with you, I apologize. Don't take me too seriously, if you ever meet me in person, I am actually pretty easy to get along with. O0

Adam :)

Hicks

Reaction score
Adam said:
I was just messing with you, I apologize. Don't take me too seriously, if you ever meet me in person, I am actually pretty easy to get along with. O0

Adam :)

Done and forggoten.

Is that actualy your car?

Adam

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
****I interrupt this thread to say that Adam's car is amazing****

:D

Sorry man, not my car. I am how do I say....a "contributer" to it. Actually me and my business partner, our corporation helps the owner out.
But I'll pass along the compliments, and yes it is a bad machine.

ripper

Reaction score
Ive got a 5.0 and a 96 4.6. I can tell you the 4.6 will eat the 5.0 for lunch. Somthin wrong with the 4.6 now though it keeps makin this whistlin sound. LOL Stock for stock ive heard from more then one person ( notice how i say heard not know) that the 5.0 makes more hp. I luv em both though. And adam that car is awesome.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yep, modulars suck..
especially the 2V.
I mean, the THP 2v put's down 911 to the wheels on pump gas, what a POS.
:hammer:

Actually either motor is sweet.
Me and Spyder are always BS'n eachother. His car is nice!

smokeybear

Reaction score
5.0,4.6 don't consern me i am just happy they still make the mustang.Arguing over a motor is pointless.There are to many variables. i have seen moded v6's beet a 5.0. so what. It's your car do with it what makes you happy.

Hicks

Reaction score
smokeybear said:
5.0,4.6 don't consern me i am just happy they still make the mustang.Arguing over a motor is pointless.There are to many variables. i have seen moded v6's beet a 5.0. so what. It's your car do with it what makes you happy.

best post of the whole thread!!! lol

GDawg

Reaction score
Hicks said:
smokeybear said:

Even if he can't spell or use correct grammar.

97vertstang

Reaction score
GDawg said:
Hicks said:
smokeybear said:

Even if he can't spell or use correct grammar.

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

theyre both great engines

OP
OP
T

tooslow

Reaction score
i hope i'm not screwing this debate up by posting this. but me and the guy i mention in the OP ran a few times. last weekend. 2 out of the 3 were all me, he got me on one.

very close, both stock

98gt vs 95gt

i'd have to say take driver error out, and maybe his car was the faster.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online